The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

Embassy Suites could be a kickoff game changer with Happy Hour! :eyes:

2 Likes

Standby (once again) for another updated information packet… just realized I only edited hotel information in one place in my excitement

We are so close to adding some insane gifts (while lowering the entry fee) for this event. If you’ve already submitted your deposit, you won’t regret it.

If you haven’t signed up or submitted your deposit, you need to. When we announce the changes coming, people are going to lose their minds

10 Likes

When you hear news of this nature

2 Likes

Friday golf is officially being played… @TheSupercell has levied a challenge against the @HighCottonClub for a mini Roost battle to kick things off…

How many other folks are planning on playing Friday?

12 Likes

Ohhhh Yea Brother!!

2 Likes

Looking for a Friday afternoon loop at Mammoth if that’s where you guys are planning on getting the match in

6 Likes

Sounds like we may need to get some of the Philly guys like @Tibbs or @Flex out there to play hitter Blanco!

6 Likes

1 Like

I cannot wait to announce what we’ve worked up for this event. It’s #elite

@leftysauce I’m probably in that Friday

7 Likes

7 Likes

In for Friday if @waver82 is, and it doesn’t start at like 10am

1 Like

We’re going to shock the world

2 Likes

We may have enough guys to like HCC against reps from however many roosts want to battle :joy:

2 Likes

Going to be a great event! After some very preliminary talks, it’s sounding like the Supercell boys are gonna hop in a Chrysler Pacifica (or similar) and jam that way on Thursday, looking to loop park mammoth and really put the vibe out on Friday. Looking forward to getting the band back together and meeting the rest of you all.

13 Likes

We’re waiting on the new restaurant at the hotel to open up before we can lock in Friday night’s welcome party and Calcutta, but I anticipate the last group needs to tee off by 2 on Friday (at the latest) to get back to the hotel and washed up in time

I think something between 11:00-1 is ideal for the larger group

3 Likes

Loosely in for Friday. Add The Peachtree Collective to the Roost battle.

2 Likes

http://ukg.golf/q?ac=Li4lHsrP

:rotating_light:Signups for Friday are available here!:rotating_light:

I’ll book tee times once time passes and we have a better sense of numbers

3 Likes

Hate that I’m gonna miss the Friday round, but glad I got some early footage of all the roosts rolling up in the parking lot.

5 Likes

Already 10 players signed up to represent 4 different Roosts! Safe to say the minimum amount of players for a Roost to be eligible will be 2

1 Like