The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

I’ll be heading down from Cleveland. Interested in saving monies in any way possible. HMU

2 Likes

You’ve been bumped off the waitlist! Thanks for #gettinginvolved

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’d be heading down i75 through cincy and then across kentucky to Louisville. I’d be willing to detour a bit if it made sense, though

Eh, that’s about a 2 hour detour and the time I leave will be very dependent on how work goes that week. I’ll probably just plan on heading down solo.

1 Like

If you’re planning on a Friday afternoon practice round before the kickoff dinner, there will be dots on the greens…

1 Like

I’d have you come snag me on your way through Columbus but I think I’m heading on down to Nashville to hang with my sister after the tournament.

Anyone from @ConfluenceGC making this trip?

If not… why not?! Would love to see this site host a future Roost battle between y’all, HCC, OATW, and CCO

4 Likes

Happy to grab ya Brett. Let me know

2 Likes

I’m in Dayton definitely willing to car pool or split a hotel room

2 Likes

Didn’t realize you were going, Rob. Will coordinate with you as the day gets a little closer and we book the hotel

1 Like

Just absolutely gutted to not have the new hotel sorted this week, will update ASAP

1 Like

Hope and a prayer here…@flex and I headed to KY for extinction but planned on detouring to Sweetens on 6/1. He has a pass…I do not. I have no clue how the secondary market for them works or cancellations or any of that but hoping someone in the area might have insight or better yet a 6/1 reservation and a huge heart.

This one’s for @leftysauce

Weather still chilly in the northeast but anytime I’m checking the hay at the barn I always bring the lob wedge to start to get dialed in for 6/3.

14 Likes

You should most likely be able to pick one up off a cancellation week of. I’ve been 3 times and every time I’ve gotten my pass week of.

3 Likes

And to pay homage to the nickname @leftysauce gave me on hole 33 at Swope I might have to bring some new lumber…

6 Likes

Can not wait to rekindle the vibes

6 Likes

New hotel is booked! (and $2 cheaper/night)

Standby for an updated information packet and booking info

8 Likes

Without any further ado… I present the updated information packet for The Extinction at Park Mammoth on June 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZgiPSqvKHxIQq2mpKhm8V6OAGsk06dLv/view?usp=sharing

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Bowling Green, and you can book online using the link below

https://group.embassysuites.com/tl1ggz

7 Likes

Just as a heads up, if you book through the app instead of the link, even if you use the proper group code, it charges an extra 10 bucks a night on the app. No idea why, but I’m gonna have to remember my Hilton rewards password to log in on the web, I guess lol

1 Like