The Down Under thread - ANZAC adjacent

That would be awesome, will slide into the DM’s!

Had a great day playing Palmer Coolum Resort with a mate on a recent trip to Noosa. Good to see the course getting back to its former glory as I’d heard it had really been let go. Unfortunately they had dusted the greens that morning so didn’t get to see how good they could be, the fairways and surrounds were absolutely immaculate! Definitely pumping a lot of money into the place!
Shame about the resort around the course though, vacant and has been for a long time. Becoming rundown and will become a real eyesore around a picturesque golf course in years to come

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat, haven’t received 18 yet either. Tuff scene for the choke points :smile:

1 Like

Well I do hope that a bulk order gets down to Tassie a bit more smoothly!

I will have a full set all the way to #18 and all the individual issues in there too. Will keep you posted on updates as they come through.

There are also some VERY exciting items on their way from the NLU team for a special Spring drop…

1 Like

Saw the Instagram stories/post today, woweeeeee :eyes:

Not sure if you guys are on the Discord, but they are resending #18 to all subscribers due to some issues with their shipping partner. Also, Hi! Based in Melbourne and member at Yarra Yarra.

3 Likes

Aramex might be the worst delivery service in Australia.

I started sending product with Sendle who subcontract to Aramex and it was horrible. I pay the extra to go through Aus Post now.

In other news, we have some great ‘first major’ product on its way to the Australian based store too!
We don’t have every item, but there is a good spread of t-shirts, hoodies and a good restock of lightweight hoodies to take to the course.

#getexcited

That’s great, and I had no idea we had a local store. I have not done a good job of checking in on this board… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Tell your friends!

(Tell your enemies too. They deserve to have some good NLU kit too…)

www.craftgolf.com.au

Just bought a H+B polo!

Aramex might be the worst company, period, in australia!

1 Like

You made a good choice. They are amazing quality and I have discounted the last season H&B items. Currently wearing one of the diamond knits and I’m unlike to take it off in the next 6 months down in Tassie!

1 Like

Sample pack of tees in your next order if you can find a reliable customer contact phone number!

You could have safely offered all the stock in your shop if thats the bet!

Ha!

You’re absolutely right, but I didn’t want to give a REAL incentive to someone to go down that painful rabbit hole!

I’m on the Discord (MDG82) but fuck me there’s a lot going on on there?!

Just caught up & happy to read about the resend on #18, and also the potential for a TGJ event at some stage this year :eyes:

Hoping to get over to Sydney & Melbourne in Nov/Dec for some golf & the like, so hopefully it lines up with that timeframe :pray:

Tell me you’re going to have the Diamond knit in the red/maroon/claret colourway @wilbur.kay

I Need It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

I shall be gracing the greater Melbourne area with my presence from 25 Nov to 4 Dec.
Planning to play until my arms fall off, sample as many beers as I can, perhaps buy a vintage guitar, and generally make a nuisance of myself.
I’ve been leaning on @MG82 to come over from WA…who else is likely to be around?

1 Like

The discord platform takes some work. You need to mute a bunch of the “categories” so that you see just the Aussie and general pop content. Worth the effort and any subscribers should get on the regional channel. We will have at least one event at a top tier course this year.

2 Likes

Hit me up if you want to play Yarra Yarra in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Melbourne folks say “would love to” :wink:

1 Like