The Down Under thread - ANZAC adjacent

Those ones are fantastic and DJ used them for years, but I am all about these ones;

Mmmmmm

I have a pretty solid set of Copper Ping Eye 2s, that I may be moving on. Now I have the Cobra blades, Titleist 962b and a ā€˜goodā€™ set of TaylorMade 770s I feel like I wonā€™t be getting them onto the course as much as they deserveā€¦

1 Like

Shoutout @wilbur.kay & Craft Golf in general - excellent turnaround on the NLU gear. Lightweight hoodie is comfy AF.

2 Likes

This hole is some kind of wicked fun to play, so may possibilities depending on the wind of the hour/day.

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise this at all so great to hear thereā€™s a TGJ community down here as well! Melbourne based as well so super keen for golf over the winter here, such a great time to play with courses typically less busy

I still have plenty of the latest Journals in stock if anyone is missing any, or looking to start a new Golf reading addiction!

In other news, I am getting a couple of the YOTB ballmarkers sent down and very happy to share the shipping and I will post them to you once they land in Aus. Follow the below link to fill in any custom requests today and they will be on their way very soon from @Jeff_M

2 Likes

Cheers! Will give it a day in case anyone wants to add an order, planning to have things shipped on Tuesday (Wednesday in Aus)

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I have just worked out that when I transferred the craftgolf.com.au site to a new host it didnā€™t transfer the discount codesā€¦

Please use ā€œNesticlesā€ for 15% off everything when you are shopping.

Enjoy

Added my order in a couple of days ago and forgot to follow up to say just let me know what the shipping cost is and more than happy to cover it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got markers stamped, going into paint tomorrow! Will give them about a day to dry and start curing, then everything is going into the mail. I appreciate the support from you guys in the other hemisphere!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to give the markers a tour of Barnbougle among other courses down here.

Thanks again Jeff, and I have a couple of blanks in my order which will be sure to find a home down here somewhere too.

1 Like

Speaking of which @wilbur.kay, I had a nice round at the Lost Farm today.

7 Likes

Looks amazingā€¦ only 29 days till Iā€™ll be teeing it up!

1 Like

am i losing my mind or is there no tiger/rory/spieth viewing options in aus tonight

Hi everyone,

I am heading to Barnbougle on the weekend of the 18-20th of June if anyone else is around I can bring up some kit to try on and buy if there are some things to take your fancyā€¦

Also I was lucky enough to have dinner with Mike deVries, Lukas Michel and Jurrian from the 7 mile beach team, and I didnā€™t think I could get any more excited about the project, but here I am frothing even harder for the course to land. They are all so incredibly hard working and detail oriented, that it is impossible to see the course being anything short of perfect. We will all be playing from the end of next year, and we are incredibly lucky to have these guys on deck.

Feel free to get yourselves booking Hobart trips sooner rather than laterā€¦

4 Likes

Who here has done a Murray river trip? Thinking of going down for a weekend in July, probably 36 a day. Pretty keen to play to play Black Bull but would love to here some takes on what else we should play while down there/any pubs with a good vibe

Will miss you by a week mate. Im there 10th -13th!

Canā€™t wait, just going through the wardrobe and realising I may be a touch light in the warm clothing department!

1 Like

Iā€™ve done one a few years ago. Played Black Bull on the Friday then stayed and played at Yarrawonga Mulwala golf club. Enjoyed the courses there, the second day on the Murray course was tough but that was entirely self-inflicted.
Not sure about the pubs, we stayed on site but wouldnā€™t say it had a vibe unless youā€™re into a bistro one. Served a purpose though and depends what vibe youā€™re after. Thereā€™s a bunch of other stuff there too that wasnā€™t really of interest to us.

1 Like

BJ Goddard getting a gig at the LIV event??? What a world

1 Like

Has to be a Saints fan just running graphics tests.

1 Like