The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

This lines up so nicely with me moving to Raleigh in August. 4F3BA93E-D107-48F6-BEB8-328E88940AFE

5 Likes

With registration being open for 2 days to Nest members and then a lottery Iā€™m a bit confused. Do we need to be sitting by our computers hitting refresh 10:59 (CT) next Wednesday for the spots, or can you register anytime in the 2 days and then wait on the lottery?

@MerchCzar @Privatecollection

2 Likes

You can register in the 2 day window. The lottery will be done afterwards. If you are in, you will be notified.

2 Likes

Great, thanks. Rookie question I know.

2 Likes

Beat me to it, Dump truck!
This gives everyone a fair shot. So no need to sit and hit that refresh button! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

The reveal of this at the brewery was one of my favorite moments of 2020.

6 Likes

Got the clearance from my wife for this trip for my 40th birthday. Yay sportsā€¦

6 Likes

Be honestā€¦you think about your eagleā€¦

4 Likes

And a spinny wedge into 18 green on #2 that had the veranda BUZZING.

Then the missed 3 footer that had the veranda GROANING.

Gosh that makes me smile!

9 Likes

You gave the people what they wanted a true gentlemanā€¦ the ups and downs of theater.

1 Like

Best breakfast in the world, right @MerchCzar?

7 Likes

I too received clearance form the Mrs. for this for my birthday. Cheers!

2 Likes

Mine isnā€™t until the 18th but Iā€™m in on a birthday pass too. Libra gang!

1 Like

I like that itā€™s a lottery and I donā€™t have to sit at my computer. But I have nothing else to do next Wednesday and Iā€™m going to be really bummed if I miss out on this.

2 Likes

Libra gang! Donnybrook is scheduled over my birthday. Hoping border and lottery are in my favour and Iā€™m able to celebrate my birthday with a bunch of internet strangers

10 Likes

Iā€™m the 5th.

whispers October birthdays should get auto-drafted in the lotteryā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m the 8th so full agreement :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The response I got, ā€œWell I had already been speaking with all your friends about flying to NYC for you birthday, but if you wanna go with your internet golf buddies sure.ā€

Oopsā€¦ How was I supposed to know that though? haha

2 Likes

Wife: almost 2k for a golf trip?!

Me: you just spent $60 in rocking chairs from Aldiā€™s, so itā€™s basically a wash

9 Likes

Aldi has rocking chairs?

2 Likes