The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

Absolute staple on the NLU event rota - The Donnybrook at Pinehurst Resort. What else needs to be said? Registration will open in May. More information coming shortly.

45 Likes

Hopefully border will be open! Really was a downer to not make it last year!

9 Likes

@jayslagle & @skibum232
We running it back for the repeat?

6 Likes

A long week of vibing could be in store.

9 Likes

My entire life is one big vibe

10 Likes

@PGA_ALLTHEWAY I’m trying to swing both Vibestock and the Donnybrook, will know more in a few months!

3 Likes

I would love to be there but we’ll have a newborn this summer which is going to have a significant impact on any golf trips (or playing at all) for a while. Ted McJazzelton is in charge of consuming some Razzle McJazzelton’s in my honor. @skibum232

4 Likes

Planning on playing my first NLU event here (assuming it doesn’t fill up to soon). Low key cradle may be the most fun of the 3

4 Likes

The razzles made me frazzled. That’s my blame for putting off the green into a misplaced bunker on #2 last year. Witnessed by more than id like to admit.

1 Like

Very pumped for this. What a special place

4 Likes

It’s definitely worth it, good group and the whole time is a blast. Cradle is as much fun as you’d think and that was with @MrChickPhilA and @ChickPhilA @tdogg21 and others playing it by cell phone flashlight :rofl:

10 Likes

My wife straight up went to Pinehurst without me last month. I’d like to return the favor.

Actually she met @Joezwickl there at the brewery and got all fan-girly.

10 Likes

Me, after Vibestock, welcoming the Donnybrookers to the village:

19 Likes

Do it!! Assuming I get in, I’m going to make it a double header.

1 Like

Go to NYC for my birthday (as my wife has penciled in) or ditch her and go play golf with a bunch of folks I’ve never met before?

The golf trip sure sounds pretty nice!

3 Likes

Is this a team event?

@Wipey_Faded you ready to run it back in the parking lot of the Carolina and drink 100 beers?

2 Likes

Oh hell yes! If i cant get on the list again, im at least comin down to crash the festivities

2 Likes

This is one I simply cannot, and will not miss.

4 Likes

Was reading through information on the original Donnybrook thread. Will registration be similar? @sundaybag

1 Like