The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

They do now I guess?

1 Like

Any idea on how this may work from a pricing perspective for someone that is local to Pinehurst and is a member?

You have to stay at the resort to participate in the Donnybrook. We are working on some other Pinehurst events for locals later this year/early next year.

5 Likes

Man - now Iā€™m thinking about the potential logistics of coming down for Vibestock and just staying the whole next week if I get into the Donnybrook!

Iā€™d probably just ā€œwork remotelyā€ between the events.

10 Likes

Say you stink at golf, but have been wanting to play at Pinehurst.

Just do it, right?

20 Likes

As someone who stinks at golf and attended the first 2 Pinehurst meetups, do it. Youā€™d much rather shoot a million on #2 with this group of awesome golf sickos than roll the dice with a couple randos.

7 Likes

This has been my exact thought for the past few years. People have warned me about playing No. 2, because my game isnā€™t prepared for it.

I think maybe more so than any other course that Iā€™ve played, Pinehurst has a lot of options regardless of your handicap. I think if you select the right tees, all of the courses are immensely enjoyable. Itā€™s fairly open so thereā€™s no real risk of losing a lot of balls. Especially No.2 and No.4, they offer something for all handicaps.

2 Likes

@LivingLagunaLoca Youā€™ll be fine on 2 and 4 - I played them last year as a 22 index and was fine, esp with a caddie to point me in the right direction :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Alright gang, Iā€™m posting this 3 minutes early (mainly because Iā€™m usually posting things 10 minutes late).

Hereā€™s the registration link for the Donnybrook: The Donnybrook 2021 Event ::

Registration will be open exclusively to Nest members through noon EST this Friday 5/14, and based on the volume of sign-upā€™s we will either confirm all attendees or do a lottery. You will receive an email confirmation when you register, and another email confirmation if you are selected in the lottery (that email may come Friday or next Monday).

Looking forward to more good times at Pinehurst! Please reach out to Erin (@Privatecollection) or me with any questions.

Thanks,
Neil

11 Likes

I didnā€™t ask. Hoping for the best!

2 Likes

Also, please make sure that you can receive emails from Golf Genius as some filters move them to spam.

I got your back, so if you have any issues with the registration process, DM me or send me an email and Iā€™ll get you squared away.

3 Likes

Best of luck to everyone, but more luck to me! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Registered. Wife doesnā€™t know. Send it.

15 Likes

Registered too. The Canadian Government hasnā€™t approved it. Send it.

13 Likes

LETā€™S GO!

1 Like

I was between this one, the Oregon event, or the Denver event. Putting all my eggs in this basket, so hoping to get lucky and get chosen!

1 Like

15 Likes

Update:

9 Likes

9 Likes