The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

I believe so, yes. Lottery if it fills up.

3 Likes

Thanks

Ifā€¦ thatā€™s cute Ben.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure this is a dumb question but if my wife comes and doesnā€™t participate do I register as a single or double occupancy?

So I guess we arenā€™t rooming together? Rude.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

Got approval from the Mrs!

Weā€™re in there baby!!! (So long as I can manage a spot.)

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance was hoping it was posted explicitly on the thread - when/where does the signup occur? Looks like yet to be released?? Thanks!

1 Like

Registration will occur sometime this month. Keep your eyes peeled!

4 Likes

TY DBD

1 Like

2021 Donnybrook Event Details and Registration:

Registration is OPEN until noon EST on 5/14.

Event Dates: October 7-10, 2021

We will publish the registration link in this thread next Wednesday, May 12th, at Noon EST.

• Registration will be open exclusively to Nest members for two days, and then we will hold a lottery to select attendees late next week. You will receive a confirmation email if you are on the attendee list with information on how to reserve your spot.

Event Description:

The 2nd annual Donnybrook will be another Pinehurst sweepstakes and consists of 4 Day/3Night Custom Golf Package that includes: Three nights in the Carolina Hotel, three days of breakfast, one opening reception, one group dinner, two rounds of golf (Pinehurst No. 2 and Pinehurst No. 4.), and some fun around Thistle Du and The Cradle. This Package is inclusive of all taxes and resort service fee.

Pricing:

• Single Occupancy Room: $1,856.00 (Includes svc charge and tax)
  • Double Occupancy Room: $1,536.00 (Includes svc charge & tax)

Event Schedule:
Thursday, October 7

• Welcome Cocktail Hour

Friday, October 8

• Breakfast at Carolina Hotel
  • Pinehurst No. 4 tee times

Saturday, October 9

• Breakfast at Carolina Hotel
  • Pinehurst No. 2 tee times
  • Thistle Du/Cradle Shenanigans
  • Wrap Up Dinner

Sunday, October 10

• Departures

If you have any questions, @Privatecollection and I are here to help!

Best,
Neil

26 Likes

Paging @Scott_M

1 Like

Also to anyone driving make sure you pack your shakas
right @Dags98?

14 Likes

Tremendous deep cut! Gotta stay loose in traffic!

15 Likes

Vibe has to start behind the wheel otherwise what are we even doing here?

1 Like

I still think about the Donnybrook last year at least once a day.

19 Likes

To anyone on the fence for this trip

5 Likes

Someone please tell me how to convince my girlfriend/soon-to-be fiance in 10 days to let me go to this while I also pay off an engagement ring

It is a true who could say scenarioā€¦ but yes if you are driving through the Beltway keep the shakas out and about. Never know what type of lunatics are out there

3 Likes

Neil took the brunt of this but in retrospect it was my own small encounter with road rage that created the situationā€¦6 hours in a car can do a lot to a personā€¦ If anything he might have saved an accident.

1 Like