The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

@MerchCzar coming out BLAZING!!!

Did you hit the megabonus on #4??

2 Likes

Holy points total @MerchCzar!!

Also, GO MELANIE!!

5 Likes

Also, Pinehurst did scoringā€¦trying to get them to switch the +/- terminology so itā€™s consistent with how we usually score the quota format. Stay tunedā€¦

@PGA_ALLTHEWAY a handicap 71 w/ max double but not a mega bonusā€¦two honest triples and a bogey on 18 for a comfy 73.

@ChickPhilA Melanie continues to be a menace at The Donnybrook!

18 Likes

So. Much. Doxxing.

And north of the wall!?

4 Likes

Seems like youā€™ll be in top form to scoop up some deuce coins tomorrow.

1 Like

They didnā€™t have my handicap on there, Iā€™d given my GHIN to Erin, but Iā€™m assuredly not scratch lol. I was a 14 today, 22 quota, still fell way short.

Brother, Iā€™ve seen so much doxxing lately itā€™s wild.

Whatever you say Tom.

2 Likes

Iā€™m most sad we didnā€™t get to be roomies this weekend. :frowning:

1 Like

Word my man.

2 Likes

Live look at @denamart88.

IYKYK

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: bro Iā€™m already back at the holly. Talk about a 19th holeā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Rise & shine, everyone grab your rain gear and letā€™s go launchā€™em.

3 Likes

Good afternoon! I was fortunate enough to caddie in The Donnybrook v2 the last couple of days. On #4 I looped for @denamart88 and a nice guy named Ben from NoLa.

Today I looped the Deuce for Dennis and @tdaly and luckily the weather held up for us as the rain started slowly on our finishing Par 3 9th. It was very enjoyable along with @MerchCzar today. A great group of guys and I really enjoyed my time out there with the fellas, a true down to earth group of people and thatā€™s all I can ask for as a Caddie.

With a small push from my buddy @blakehall to
Join the board as well as Dennis giving me the benefits and information of joining The Nest, here I am.

Looking forward to talking golf, equipment, and whatever else!

image|281x500

46 Likes

Holy :poop: youā€™re actually here.

I may have to find my way down there now for the next NLU pinehurst event now. :joy:

4 Likes

Steven, it was the pleasure of a lifetime. Iā€™d be thrilled to have you on my bag anytime I play Pinehurst

8 Likes

Please send me your Venmo so I can fulfill my debt from No. 2 @cwalsh27. I promise I am not a scum bag and I simply just forgot.

My most sincere and humble apologies good sir.

It was a pleasure on Friday. If youā€™re ever in New Orleans and wanna tee it up, or more importantly eat some crawfish and drink some beers let me know.

2 Likes

My wife keeps kicking my ass at this quota thing. Cheers to two years of qualifying for the NIT only to not even care about going. Inspirational.

33 Likes

But really, whatā€™s going on back there with that wine cellar/cooler? Looks niiiice!

2 Likes