The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

Big shouts to @Double_Bogey_Dave @anon29849602 and @RonniepND, we’ve had a killer group chat going with great ideas flying constantly.

4 Likes

No, tee times are already secured at Monroe and will be secured at Sifford in a few weeks when they’re available for booking.

1 Like

Sounds great, I appreciate the work everyone has put into this! looking forward to it

1 Like

Well done and thank you to those involved in the planning of this weekend, it sounds like it’ll be a real good time.

Based on the finalized details, I think i can consider myself “confirmed” for everything except the actual NIT qualifier (Don’t have a GHIN and I stink). I’ve noted this and updated the confirmed column in the spreadsheet even though I am an alternate.

That being said I hope I am still able to participate in Friday activities, Saturday activities (excluding Monroe), and possibly the Sunday round too.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

1 Like

I updated your info in on the google doc

1 Like

Folks, I just changed the “Golf Sunday” to Mooresville on Sunday in column J of the spreadsheet. If we need more than 6 tee times, we can get them.

Go ahead and update your response in that column.

1 Like

I can get behind this charity. My wife is a teacher and she would probably take up golf for this cause.

1 Like

Mega late to all of this but would love to get involved. Do I just need to add myself at the bottom of the Alternate list in order to be considered?
Even if I don’t get to play, it would be great to come & hang out. Cheers!

1 Like

You don’t “have to” have a handicap to play at Monroe, though you would be ineligible for the NIT.

Lastly, about the NIT, it’s a nice bonus, but this is all about the camraderie.

Whoever gets an NIT spot will have earned it, but it’s not the reason we wanted to do this in the first place.

13 Likes

of course

2 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave @tedscott That is good to know. I do like Monroe (greens have always been excellent when I’ve played there), maybe I can play as a “marker” if the field makes it to the 7th alternate :laughing:

2 Likes

You’ll get to play my dude, just may have to coordinate with other alternates to book tee times. Add your name to the list.

1 Like

Appreciate it!

1 Like

I didn’t see an official word in this thread about what Tron said in the other. Will this still be an option?

Yeah, decision must be made and paid on the spot.

2 Likes

Does “myscorecard” count? Kinda like grint I think.

2 Likes

hmm

2 Likes

Eyeroll.gif

1 Like

if establishing a new GHIN…do they let you put input your past scores as long as you have accurate dates? or does it force you to start from 0?

You can put in past scores