The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

I’m jk man that works

2 Likes

Just channeling my inner- @Soly to work my index into casual conversation

(but my last 4 differentials were all double digits)

3 Likes

I saw on the sheet that you put your cap and then (persimmons), and now this. I’ve seen you hit the ball, and there will be no pandering to the committee. Your handicap is your handicap.

P.s. mine too, it’s pitiful.

1 Like

Just to confirm @tedscott if I previously said I’m in for Monroe on Sunday I am still in for it Saturday and get to play it and Sifford? If so sick! And with my vanity cap and no Nest membership I have no chance to screw anyone out a spot!

5 Likes

Yeah that Sunday golf is being communicated to Mooresville unless you just want to play Monroe again. They won’t let you walk though, and they’re only letting us because it’s a big group.

@Double_Bogey_Dave is Mooresville going to let us walk?

That’s a great question. I’ll find out what the deal is.

Ok so Monroe and Sifford Saturday and Mooresville Sunday since the column in the sheet changed. I should be good for that right?

1 Like

Yes sir! Everyone 1-48 is confirmed for Monroe and Chuck Sif, Sunday is up for grabs.

2 Likes

Mooresville allows walking on the weekend after 12. I’m fairly certain I can get them to let us walk.

After 36 the day before my ass is taking a cart :joy:

10 Likes

old guis race to like post

6 Likes

I’ll probably walk, because I prefer it and like the exercise aspect. Also, I can use it as an excuse for my golf shoe habit.

1 Like

just realized this is week after Daylight savings bump…Sunset at 7:30+

I plan on looping Sifford till they kick me off. just take my CC and swipe it every time I pass the clubhouse.

11 Likes

I really am so pumped. And hopeful that when I can start posting scores March 1, I am playing well enough to bring my handicap down some before the meetup.

4 Likes

I had never thought of using that as an excuse…it’s brilliant!

you’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

I forget, life has been wild, do we have some sort of grudge teams or sides for the Sifford Play?

2 Likes

It was BBQ originally I think, but we all love all BBQ. No sides, other than mac and cheese and baked beans.

3 Likes

I’m team Green Beans