The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

Good call, missed that’n!

1 Like

My eyes are getting a little watery. That may be the nicest thing someone’s said to me. Right up there with @PowerFadez telling me I had the best Fore call he’s ever heard.

But in all seriousness, thank you. You and @therealDJ were great to hang out with. Hopefully I’ll see you guys down in Aiken.

8 Likes

I’d like to add a few.

Most southern accent: @PowerFadez
Biggest party animals: @ColoniusFunk and @CrucialTaunt (tie)
Biggest SEC supporter: @JCO
Biggest BBQ flake: @Fore20

11 Likes

damn it

3 Likes

@CrimsonPunter was looking for a shirt if there are extras.

2 Likes

While @ColoniusFunk, @Smidler and I were having a beer post round, we mentioned this pin to the super at Monroe and he said something like “We were going easy on you guys today. You should come back tomorrow when we have our Red Tee tournament. We’re going to make the pins real tough for that.”

If that pin on 13 was easy, I don’t want to know what hard is.

7 Likes

Yep. XL. Love a sticker too. Just let me know $ and how. Thanks!

1 Like

@tedscott Most Southern :joy: I’m honored. If you could elaborate my wife would get a crack out that.

2 Likes

I would have to agree @JCO definitely wins this award. I’m disappointed in myself I allowed this to happen. Just know, next event I attend I will win this award!

who was the absolute unit with the maroon shirt and the sick lettuce flowing out the back of his hat?

6 Likes

@PowerFadez

4 Likes

I don’t know and I super regret not making it a point to spend time chatting with that incredible male specimen.

Listen. I need a full explanation of how long this joke went on and was referenced. Well, its still going on. Regardless, I’m not opposed to an NIT Exemption for my contribution.

5 Likes

well he must have had quite a damn tan which prevented him from winning the award cause that MFer was a house

1 Like

When @Swing_hard_and_hope putted off the 1st green/4-putted I thought here’s a big guy with the touch of an elephant…I was happily proven wrong the rest of the round!

3 Likes

with a Z! (after he drives the ball to 200 out on Monroe’s 18th)

3 Likes

i thought for a minute luke kuechly grew his hair out and managed to infiltrate our outing.

3 Likes

Sick! I too did not expect to have the best time on a golf course in my life at my first meetup last year, I swear its the best thing to come out of this whole message board.

Did I see that @therealDJ vanquished @Hwhite in the battle of mac-n-cheese and brought honor to all of us mac-n-cheese truthers and finally cast a light on the trash that is mac-n-cheese?!

1 Like

This is true, i only really hit it 220, 225 on a good day

3 Likes