The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

I want in on the fried cheese

1 Like

I have extremely sexual feelings towards those Meeso Honey flavored wings. God I can’t wait for March

4 Likes

Mossarella? Who was in charge of spelling?!?!

1 Like

Really good. The hoison poison ones are unbelievably hot.

1 Like

I nutted up and booked my flight and hotel! Looking forward to this soiree…

11 Likes

Where did you play this week and tell us about your round

Roll Call: North Carolina

WOKE when BROKE: The Refuge Guide to Good GCA on a Budget

Was able to get out to Sifford for 9 after dropping my daughter at school to scout out conditions. Looking and playing well, even after rain earlier in the week and a little overnight. Can’t wait until these faiway and complexes are ripe with ‘Fugees.

!
Looking down 1st fairway

1 green

Par 3,3rd

Random shot of course

Green at 196 yd Par 3 7th. Contours.

20 Likes

course is looking great, damn

1 Like

Just throwing this out there to see if there’s any interest. I was chatting with @Geaugolf about making some head covers for this event since I saw the Texas-themed ones she made for the San Antonio event. These would probably be a solid color (red or blue) with the NC flag embroidered on them with a leather cap at the top. Any interest out there in refuge land for something like this? Was thinking that if others were interested we could do a group buy type of thing. I would need to get back to her soon to turn them around in time for the event though.

14 Likes

Would there be an option to get a FW cover? Or @Geaugolf is it easier with bigger runs to only do driver? I’d be interested in that

Id also be interested in a fwy cover

first off we need @Bullseye to whip us up a dope ass NC BBQ themed logo

something with a hog on it seems most logical

once we get that, then @Geaugolf can work her magic and crank out a couple sweet headcovers

7 Likes

Yeah, I was going logo-less right now because we didn’t have one at this point. I would be all-in for a BBQ-themed logo though obviously.

1 Like

Posted higher up in this thread my matching imperial floppy hat. (Not sure how to quote to post). Such a great logo and perfect for this event

click the top right of the post, like where it shows you how long ago you posted it…should pop up a link for you to copy…then paste the link

Appreciate the info.

Logos being workshopped…coming soon(ish).

9 Likes

INJECT IT into my veins.

Merch should be old school Hornets colors IMO.

9 Likes

Same with merch.

Course looks great!! That 7th hole will always be one of my favorite holes in the world, periodt. Sifford has 2 excellent par 3s. Fuck I’m stoked!! 44 days!

3 Likes