The 2023 Nest Invitational Tournament - Long Live The King!

Should have included the /s tag.

7 Likes

I hit a 5iron 150 last year, dead into the wind on #8. Was a wild experience.

2 Likes

In my best Papi Lebatard voice: “YOU DON’T GET THE JOKE!!!”

1 Like

If you qualify, don’t pass up the opportunity. WOW.

Uploading: D0BBAF07-29CD-400F-AC5B-F2F7ACDD41BF.jpeg…

6 Likes

Conditioning looks incredible!

2 Likes

I believe they’re getting ready to host the Champions TOUR

5 Likes

Yup, Senior PGA Championship week

4 Likes

Will you all be using both courses at once? Even if I’m barred from the parties I intend to live my best life on the resort while my wife grinds through the NIT.

3 Likes

Not at once, no. It will be West in the morning and East in the afternoon both days.

8 Likes

Hey everyone!

I know I intend on earning my spot into the NIT via this event (I am manifesting) but if you would also like the chance to qualify, there is plenty of space available to join the North Star Shoot Out 4.

An entire day with the course to ourselves and a bit of a team golf component to start the day, it will be hard to beat!

4 Likes

@bw72 info :arrow_up: :arrow_up::arrow_up:

5 Likes

Just wondering if the hotel has a shuttle to and from for those of us staying on site?

1 Like

Not one that I am aware of. It’s not too bad of a walk though. I’ll double check if they do or not.

2 Likes

Attention NIT qualifiers! It’s time to start submitting your RSVP’s for the NIT. If you have not already taken a look at the NIT Save The Date please do that now. For those of you that have already qualified please fill out the form inside the PDF by September 11th . For events that are upcoming, qualifiers will have two weeks following the conclusion of their event to do so. If you qualified and know you can not attend please still fill the form out so I have that noted for my own sanity.

Here is The Official 2023 RSVP Packet

There will be much more information during registration but please do reach out to myself and Dave with any immediate questions.

Can’t Freaking Wait!

– Erin

cc: @Double_Bogey_Dave @GremlinGolfer @Roost_Captains let your qualifiers know!

31 Likes

Bump…

6 Likes

16 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t forget to bring the green jacket. I know a few folks that would be happy to take that off your hands for ya.

9 Likes