The 2023 Nest Invitational Tournament - Long Live The King!

I plan to wear it on the flight over.

14 Likes

Insert happygilmoregoldjacketgreenjacket.gif :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In all seriousness, preemptive shout out to NLU Team and all the work organizing the NIT.

Stoked to play the Frisco courses!

3 Likes

Somehow qualified and got the spousal approval.
B9F3F24E-405D-4029-9B14-637DE07A8EED

14 Likes

Ultimate way to get row to yourself on Southwest

2 Likes

This makes me very happy

3 Likes

Sorry should have clarified to and from the airport.

Contact the concierge at the resort. They can set up a pick up/drop off for you.

3 Likes

Thanks

It has just come to my attention that I am participating in a 100 Hole Hike on 11/6.

5 Likes

One sec - just have to dominate OP3 in a month. Be in touch soon

4 Likes

Jerry Lawler GIFs | Tenor

You won’t even make it out of EGCC

5 Likes

No disrespect to anyone but @Sarah or @MrVinegar206 are going to win OP3

4 Likes

Only because I’ll be at Arlington for a funeral that week and can’t play…

2 Likes

I’m sorry my friend.

2 Likes

@Sarah easily could win. She’s on fire lately. If not me, then Sarah.

1 Like

I’m hoping I show up okay but my cap at Wine Valley is a 10 so I basically have low cap no privilege now

3 Likes

i-love-you-man-paul-rudd

9 Likes

@Privatecollection By rising from yet another alternate list, I am proving that the best ability is availability

18 Likes

Do you get a +1?

4 Likes

Qualifiers, putting the final touches together for registration and hope to get invites out to those that have RSVP’d tomorrow or over the weekend.

In your registration, there will be a field for anyone hoping to find a roommate and that info will be live on the website. Only paid players will show up as an option for finding a roommate.

This year is litttttle different from Jax Beach so please be patient with me and check the website often as there will be a lot of info getting posted in the next few months.

Taking submissions here for questions (real questions please) you’d like to see answered in the player guide. I’ll pick a few and add them.

20 Likes