SHOW-ME SHOWDOWN -- Annual Intra-Roost Battle of Missouri -- NOV 5th

Hoping to bring together the KC and STL roll call threads to make a yearly Ryder Cup style event.

Ideas have been floated for a home and home series or meeting in the middle (CoMo, Jeff City, Lake of the Ozarks).

9 Likes

I already get the chance to wipe the earth with @Shpike66 once a year in Ryder Cup Format, I would love a second opportunity.

2 Likes

I’ll come so long as you leave your awful pizza in STL. I like the “meet in the middle” option to cut travel time a bit, and folks could come for one day if they can’t get away for an entire weekend. If we’re trying to make this happen quickly, Big Cedar Lodge has offseason rates through the end of April, I believe.

1 Like

Time to flex on these KC fools.

2 Likes

Sorry, event will be catered by Imo’s. You’re welcome to see yourself out :wink:
Are you in KC now?

3 Likes

SAFE!

3 Likes

Yep. I started at Garmin just under a month ago.

1 Like

3 Likes

Cool man welcome to Missouri! Can we hate on Mizzou together? lol

Well I’m on the Kansas side, but don’t need any help with hating Mizzou. My mom’s a KU grad.

3 Likes

VS

3 Likes

VS

4 Likes

Leave football out of this. Our NFL team was stolen from us by a hometown kid. Let us enjoy our little Battlehawks experiment.

@anon43372372 GOT HEEEEEEEEM

I wonder which one is better?

Is he saying SAFE!

1 Like

Jordan Ta’amu best dual threat QB in the state??

1 Like

I guess KC will take Kansas and STL will have Illinois.

1 Like

That means I get @JBors, @TCRBrad, and @Tomdevito on my team. Sickkk

2 Likes

How many players per team?

As many as want to come.

If we get somewhat even numbers, Ryder Cup. I also floated the idea of individual competition if teams don’t work out. Could do a bracket of 9 hole matches. Though I believe we will have enough for teams.