Nebraska vs. Kansas Ryder Cup?

I’m hosting a similar style event for NC vs VA in July, shit would be hella cool to have a 64 state/regionalish bracket lol

2 Likes

Listen, if you want us to go all 1998 on ya I’d be more than willing.
Yeah, schedule is very full this summer, I just thought I would throw it out there and see if there was enough interest to keep pushing forward.

1 Like

If this event isn’t called the Kansas-Nebraska Act what are we even doing here? The Whigs vs the Southern Democrats

8 Likes

I’m interested, if i can fit it into my schedule like others have mentioned.

I think there would be interest from the KC crew. We’ve already got an I-70 Ryder Cup against St. Louis to plan. I think I-29 gets overlooked, but it’s also an important highway. I guess if we win this one and the I-70 one, we have to challenge Des Moines or Wichita and claim I-35 next.

4 Likes

We got dates in kind? Closer to Great bend America the better. Maybe Sand Creak Station?!

1 Like

Sand creek is pure! And i think fall could be a great time for it, little less busy maybe

1 Like

If we do this in Kansas, early fall at Firekeeper would be incredible.

1 Like

8 v. 8 with both cabins at Wild Horse…

3 Likes

Definitely intersted

1 Like

Cool idea on an I-70 showdown. Do you have any info? I’d be interested.

3 Likes

I’m totally in but the question is who do I play for haha. Raised in Omaha my whole life now reside with the wife in KC. Decisions…decisions GBR?

2 Likes

Between you and @QMany the lines are very blurred!

2 Likes

I would be in!

Thinking of visting Nebraska and Kansas next year. Best month for golf?

September, hands down

I would agree but make sure you check aeration schedules before you book your tee times

3 Likes

Very true, i would say with my experience in Nebraska at least, that isn’t until October, but worth making sure