Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

perfect, added my name to the bottom!

1 Like

Can we throw it back up in the FCF roll call as well?

1 Like

To anyone new that signs up, please make sure you all have your emails listed!

This will help me get a head count/price per head for the dinner at New Holland on Friday 7/22 7-10pm

Iā€™m flying out to Italy that weekend or would be more seriously leaning in on it.

Sorry gents, I cannot not make it unfortunately. Gonna be at Faster Horses that weekend

1 Like

Does Michigan still need people for this event?

3 Likes

Yes.

Michigan folks dropping out: Make sure to take your name off the list.

2 Likes

OK, a situation has arisen wherein my family has purchased tix to a concert in Chicago that begins at 6:30pm CDT on Sunday, July 24 at Soldier Field. I am obligated to attend. Given the travel time and other logistics, Iā€™m all but certain this wouldnā€™t allow me to play on Sunday. Regrettably, Iā€™m removing my name from the list as a result.

@JDGAFFLIN heads-up that my place will no longer be available as a lodging option.

(Also, as an aside, my wife and I scheduled our anniversary trip around this event, so I have no idea why a concert was approved for that weekend).

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone want to split an AirBNB?

1 Like

I can host two or three, own room, youā€™re more than welcome (must love dogs though)

2 Likes

Awesome! Lock it in. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I should add Iā€™d still like to show up for drinks Friday evening if thatā€™s okā€¦

4 Likes

I would like show up for drinks on Friday also

1 Like

Anyone who wants to go to the brewery should update their email on the doc. Iā€™m gonna try and get a final headcount to give the brewery for food orders.

Can you confirm I paid you for the social event already? Thought I did but donā€™t see it in my Venmo history.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got you, youā€™re good.

1 Like

Sorry I am not able to play in the event, I was just hoping to swing by after you guys are finished with dinner, have some drinks and meet everyone!

The dinner is Friday night. Golf is Saturday and Sunday.

You should be good, thereā€™s a space below the signup for Friday event hang only.