Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

Totally misread your original message, my bad!

Yeah for sure stop by after dinner. Once I know what time the brewery will serve us dinner I’ll let everyone know in the thread.

Chances I can get in on this as well?

Sure can, you’re in

If you need anymore michigan players I can play. I’m a 7 handicap.

1 Like

Throw your name on the google sheet wait list! We still appear to be 3 guys down.

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I might toss up a shared spotify playlist link that we can each add 5-10 songs to. Probably closer to the event, but like this if you’re interested.

Also did some searching for some Saturday night venues and potential outdoor music scenes. Didn’t see much so maybe just a local bar or four will be fine. We do have some competition as the 2022 Beer City Pickleball Open is in town as well.

4 Likes

On the way back from PR there are some stops in Cedar Springs or Rockford that might be worthwhile and being a bit out of the city not as crowded. Rockford has a pedestrian plaza where you can buy drinks and wander the streets. Not sure if they have live music or not.

@MorikawaForPres are you available to participate in this? We need to fill spots boys!

Honestly ridiculous this is happening! We are the 3rd largest roost and can’t field a team for a kick ass ryder cup event in Our own territory! @FreshCoastFlock the bat signal is turned on! #getinvolved!!

3 Likes

I could do the non-Sunday golf if someone can do Sunday in my stead. If someone wants to split up rounds let me know.

Truly the toughest of scenes.

3 Likes

Too many married dudes with kids in here! Haha. I wanted to do the event really badly, but just can’t pull it off.

3 Likes

Truth. Mine are coming with me to GR. Only way I could swing it

1 Like

Thats the truth. Next year I’ll be looking to block off the weekends sooner, but i got onto the board too late this year to make sure I’d be free

There is a chance I can do the Sunday as a 1 day event but no guarantees yet. I’ll lurk the thread and see what’s needed and what I can pull off as we get closer.

1 Like

That happens to be my wedding anniversary. I’m working the wife to let me participate. We’ve been married 12 years…you would think she’d let one slide by now. Lol

3 Likes

I tossed my name in for the reserves. I can probably swing it

1 Like

youre on the team james!

1 Like

The family stuff I get, but there has to be some single people out there not taking advantage.

1 Like

which is a solid way to play it! that was my first thought too, my wife’s sister even lives there, somehow that still didn’t make it better. wtf.

@EConroy419 can you re-drop the what’s app
link for the new FCF teammates!

1 Like