Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

Yes, with the caveat that I’m approx 90 mins from Pilgrims, 60 mins from Mines, and 30 mins from Diamond. Upside is I’m on the lake and have a hot tub.

3 Likes

All good with me. I can also drive to the courses in exchange for the lodging.

1 Like

Any chance you’re on Gun Lake? Those numbers are about the same for me and that’s where I am.

1 Like

No, I’m in Holland.

1 Like

Looks like team FCF is down a few guys! Do we have 16 guys still?

@gsteer19 youre up!

We still have some on the waitlist

1 Like

@KnockitintheCup you are also up!

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m out. Hope you have someone that can fill in.

1 Like

I just turned down a spot in the Thirstbucket. I think I found the bounds of my wife’s tolerance for Michigan golf weekends. (The line is over 2.5)

7 Likes

Unfortunately I’m out on this event.

@JPhilion23 i think you are next one the waitlist?

I see higher up the list @csaylor10 is out as well but still on the list…so I think we actually need 3 guys to fill out our roster of 16…am I right on that?

Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot to remove myself from the list. I just updated, and took myself off.

1 Like

@FreshCoastFlock we need some people to step in! It’d be sad if we could field a team for this haha

1 Like

Sorry! Already have plans for my dad’s 60th and will be playing a couple rounds at the Shanty Creek courses those days.

1 Like

i can make it, it looks like. want me to put my name in the wait list area or in the actual event area?

1 Like

I’m unfortunately out as I’ve pretty much pushed my golf schedule to the limit on the home front in the first half of this year :sweat_smile: @paroutfromhere maybe throw this in the west MI WhatsApp? I don’t think it has been posted there before

1 Like

What are the dates of this thing? Can’t find that anywhere

Yessir