Second City Golf Club vs. Fresh Coast Flock (Grand Rapids, July 2022)

Is this the “knickerbocker” location - aka the one on Bridge St. in Grand Rapids? Looks like they have a few locations. Just trying to figure out a center location for blatantly disregarding work responsibilities my housing searches.

5 Likes

Yessir

417 Bridge St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 (Knickerbocker)

Great pub across the street, O’Toole’s, if anyone wants to extend the meet and greet. I’ll happily buy a round. My college/grad school hang out and where I met my wife!

2 Likes

Knickerbocker location, Barrel Stove West Loft is our rented space.

Sovengard is right there too.

1 Like

Please get the pizza pinwheels as both of your apps. They are glorious.

1 Like

Paging the following guys for $4.29 deposit payments for the brewery space. My Venmo is EthanConroy419, last 4 digits 7993.

@csaylor10 @paroutfromhere @Jalspurg @theclv24 @DevonCoates @TheFarmer @murphornothin @KMo0.0 @GRGolfer @cgill

4 Likes

Also @TCRBrad @treeputttim @BigBird

2 Likes

I’ve never been but have heard it’s great.

The last time I was at O’Toole’s I asked our waitress for a Redbull Vodka and she came back with a rocks glass filled to the brim with vodka and a can of Redbull. I think she charged me like $3.

5 Likes

Sent, I’m happy to cover my part of the deposit and I’m going to do my best to be there Friday night but I’m not 100% yet.

2 Likes

No worries. We have the space from 5-8pm so don’t think you have to be there right at 5.

Sounds about right! Haven’t been back in a few years, but looking forward to stopping in this July.

1 Like

Just sent

Sorry guys, I was in Florida for 9 days and lost track of this thread. Looks like things are moving pretty quickly. Unfortunately I might be up north that weekend and unable to ditch the kids to make it to GR.

I will hash things out in the next day or two to confirm my status for sure, but I just wanted to give a heads up and make sure that someone on the Michigan waiting list can make it if I can’t.

2 Likes

Paid up for 2

1 Like

Just sent it over. Cheers!

1 Like

Just sent mine over - not sure I’ll be able to make it Friday but dont want you eating too much cost. Thanks for setting it up!

1 Like

We are confirmed with the Mines.

11 Likes

Alright gang, potential timing snags here -

Pilgrims can’t get us out until 10-11:10am. We currently have a block starting at 2:30pm at the Mines that I may have to push to 3:30-4:40. Sunsets expected around 9:10pm that day so we may get all the matches in just barely. If a Michigan guy can advise on when to move the Mines block to that would be great.

2 Likes