Rustic Canyon Local Qualifier (Feb 2020)

Does anyone have a link to the calendar of the Local Qualifying Matches? Would love to see if any will be near me. Thanks!

3 Likes

I do this with the upmost respect @GremlinGolfer but here’s a higher res version

8 Likes

FYI - the Flushing meadows event will be Tuesday, 6/16. According to Neil that was a typo by Tron

1 Like

You can thank me later for taking you off 666 followers

4 Likes

@NineTo5Golf supplying the Qualifier pod intro music. How does this make you feel?

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was vibrating a little.

7 Likes

Lol, hope that was OK, @NineTo5Golf! Seemed like a perfect fit!

8 Likes

Dude, more than okay, I feel honored. Pod was great, feel free to use it (or any other song) as the theme for the Nest, I will wear that badge proudly

5 Likes

when you realize the podcast is just another form of unauthorized “file sharing”

lars

12 Likes

Just landed in San Antonio for the Duel and so excited to listen to this during my Lyft ride tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

I just left the airport for my AirBnb. Ready for some golf.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if there are any updates for the NIT Qualifier in Maine/Mass in June? It’s the only one close by home and I’m hoping to make it. Helps being a Nwst member to get early access.

1 Like

Same, but for other events. When/where will we learn about registration for upcoming events?

1 Like

Results for “The Duel at the Alamo” posted somewhere? Lived in San Antonio for 15 years but just moved to Phoenix last year. Would have loved to play in that event - great parkland course that was renovated a few years ago.

Try this thread!

1 Like

So you’re saying me and my 23.5 handicap should look for a Stableford event?

Here’s to hoping the Sweetens event (on my birthday) is said Stableford…

Just play stableford (not medal) and remember that you are always scoring. and keep your spirits up. If you get a baller like @pushdraw in your group it helps.

3 Likes