Rustic Canyon Local Qualifier (Feb 2020)

I’m not here to suggest Stella’s mom and dad ever have disagreements … but that box that showed up on Monday while you were in California with some guis you met on the internet is definitely coming up the next time you have a … disagreement.

7 Likes

The universe loves you!

1 Like

My word. The dormancy of those fairways :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My wife has been trying to figure out how to make this a TV show for me for years.

Really a sight to behold. The roll out is beautiful.

1 Like

Just packed mine up to head out to Santa Monica; I love that thing more than golf itself. I bring my clubs on every trip with me now, just incase. It makes it stupid easy. No ragrets buying it.

1 Like

Don’t forget - she only needs to hear the “net” price of the new 3W based on the sale of your previous 3W.

4 Likes

Oh, this morning my wife said, “Sounds like you had a really fun time. Do they do this every year?”

Sounds like this needs to be an annual thing, guis.

8 Likes

Even if it’s not an annual thing your answer should immediately be “Yes we are going to do this every year”. Assuming she’s ok with that you just locked in an annual buddies trip

2 Likes

“Nah, it’s actually once a quarter.”

8 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

I may never forgive @Lazstradamus for what he did to Li Roy

16 Likes

I thought it was @aannddyy00 that killed Li Roy by turning his back on John Daly and opting for church instead.

3 Likes

Thanks to @Bagger for letting me use/edit his photo!

28 Likes

Sick!

2 Likes

So much gold in the Oregon Trail thread

I’m so glad someone mentioned it. Feel like I’ve taken my first steps into being a true Refugee

10 Likes

Its a great place to get started. You’ll catch onto a lot more inside jokes from that thread, like Ygveni and that sneaky Nick Saban.

2 Likes

I’m about half way through it and finished the “house hotel” thread. Absolute gold.

1 Like

Holy shit. Just plowed through so much of the OT thread. Was in stiches most of the time. Wow.

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s the one I got (but in black)