Rustic Canyon Local Qualifier (Feb 2020)

It was a perfect email.

10 Likes

Thanks for the steps, @Lazstradamus. Unfortunately, no email made it to me either.

@djpie, can you post a link for us to resubscribe? I know I never unsubscribed, but this is a way to get it fixed without manual intervention.

4 Likes

got the email!

1 Like

I did not receive an email, just double checked my profile to make sure email is correct and everything looks right.

Congratulations!

1 Like

LOL! (it’s all a conspiracy)

1 Like

@leric90 are you playing?

1 Like

update, I saw the bold print in the original message, shot @djpie an email. Here’s hopin’!

i would love to! hopefully i was able to snag a spot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stableford right up @leric90 alley.
Low handicap privilege for first event.
Somewhat scummy to do this weird format at rustic. :crazy_face:

Have fun!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Incorrect.

Look for someone with a 16-18 handicap winning by 10 points.

11 Likes

2 Likes

Im confident in my boy!

My thoughts exactly. It’s right up my alley as a 15-cap outside of the fact that it’s on a Monday and I have zero chance at getting off work for it and would take 2+ hours to get to if I was able to.

1 Like

He can melt it, that’s for sure. I think @leric90 will advance, but not because he’s a low-handicapper, rather, because he’ll practice and be ready.

You know, @SliceyMcShankerston…me either, but dammit…the NIT doesn’t happen every weekend.

In fact, I would bet all 4 qualifiers are 10 handicaps or higher. No (real) trees, no water, only two forced carries, awesome greens and the farther you hit it the narrower it gets. It’s a recipe mid-to-high handicap success.

4 Likes

And just like that, I’m pretty sure I was just exposed to some type of illness that takes about 20 days to kick in

5 Likes

I played a stableford two weeks ago, 15 handicapper won the tourney with 50+ points :joy:

@djpie can we have stableford and net? I forgot to add 10 to my true handicap

2 Likes

Did you think it was going to be gross? You’re adorable sometimes.

3 Likes

Figured it would be net too :joy: stableford is truly fun when all the handicaps are the same