Roost Roll Call

Looking to join a roost so I can play in the Cheraw showdown. Anybody hook me up with Charlotte area, the carolinas or South Carolina.

5 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave @Deven75 :point_up_2:

@LukeBoatright @Swing_hard_and_hope and @Deven75 can get you squared away with the event signup

1 Like

Mr. Willy,

where do you reside?

@PalmettoGolfSociety plays all over SC and the Queen City Hive is more Charlotte based.

@DuckDuckHook can we get @CakeEater added to Big Plex?

1 Like

Done. @CakeEater here’s our discord link, which is the best way to get involved

1 Like

Thank you! @duckhunter07 texted it to me. Looking forward to it!

New nest member in the Charlotte area, how do I join a roost?

3 Likes

That sounds like @Deven75’s music. Hope you like bees

5 Likes

Below-average golfer in the northwest corner of CT (Litchfield county), so I’m not sure which of the Boston or NYC roosts would be right for me. Open to suggestions. Thanks.

3 Likes

You would be best served with NY (lucky for you). I’ll DM you at some point today

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Relatively new and looking to join the PNW Crew as I am in Washington (the state)

2 Likes

@DuckDuckHook lets get our man @carrdaddy added to the plex after his dominant performance in the Texas Cup!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fray.

@MrVinegar206 will get you all squared away.

2 Likes

He’s added on here-we already got him in the discord right?

1 Like

Yessir!

1 Like

Long time NLU supporter, first time Refuge contributor. Are there any Utah Roosts?

4 Likes

Hi Rick!

This is the main base of operations on the Refuge. All the bigger meetups will be posted in there:

But if you really want to take the plunge and #getinvolved, we also have a local group chat where we talk about golf, the bigger meetups, random tee times that we have, and more! It’s got people from all over Washington and Oregon in it playing golf together

1 Like

thanks! I have #gotteninvolved

3 Likes