Roost Roll Call

Welcome, Nate! The @DryHeat covers UT, AZ, and NM. A few guys up in Utah who will be glad to get connected with you. Our captain is @RolandOfGilead and he’ll get you all squared away. Glad to have you in our Roost!

4 Likes

We’ve got a handful of true sickos up here in Utah - mainly the SLC area. Welcome, and come on in, the water’s fine.

5 Likes

Newish to the Nest. Live in the Jersey Shorish area (I am not getting into the central jersey debate). Where is the closest roost? Thanks!

1 Like

What town? Sounds like you might be able to make a choice between NY and Philly… choose wisely

I am originally from LI, so I could never join a Philly team. NY it is.

3 Likes

There was going to be a Utah roost. There was all kinds of merch sold to raise cash. It was going to be too good. Then it moved to South Carolina.

@Zachilroy can give you more details.

16 Likes

Didn’t realize The Buck Club was the OG Roost. Sick.

6 Likes

LOL. What Jersey Shorish town are you in?

4 Likes

Don’t you put that evil on me/us.

1 Like

The only additional pertinent detail is that you’re no longer allowed in either.

3 Likes

Holmdel - Monmouth County

Also, killer NLU film room.

Know it well from years of PNC bank Arts center shenanigans (and one of my good friends lives 10 minutes away from there). Can confirm you’re closer to more of the NYC crew than the Philly one, though easy to intermingle for events and what not.

And thanks!

1 Like

Long time listener, first time Nester. Stationed in KC and looking to join the Great Plains roost.

3 Likes

@scagnetti and @VinnyG can get you dialed with the Great Plains Golf Club.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, welcome my buddy, @Devilhawk9, to the Nest! Can we get him hooked up with y’all’s Roost?

Edit: he’s in Charlotte so realizing QCH is maybe a better fit here.

4 Likes

@Deven75 can get you set up with the Queen City Hive Roost @Devilhawk9

2 Likes

Been following NLU for years and finally signed up for The Nest after listening to Neil talk about the business on the Making Media podcast episode.

Louisville resident and it appears my nearest Roost would be the High Cotton Club. Would love to see a Louisville based club in the future, if demand supports it.

8 Likes

Love to hear you’re jumping onboard man, you’ll be in good hands with @leftysauce and the rest of the High Cotton Club!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m over in Evansville and love everything @leftysauce puts together for HCC!

5 Likes

Sent you a message on IG :saluting_face:

3 Likes