Roost Roll Call

Now @vwhitehead4417 , that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while.

3 Likes

Glad to have you. You’ll want to sign up here: Ohio Against The World - Google Sheets

And then we have a slack channel that i’ll post again in the Roll Call: Ohio thread.

Lastly, there’s a Cincy event this Saturday at Reeves that you should try to sign up for here… Roll Call: Ohio (Cincy Takeoff 4/22) - #7801 by methridge

and there’s an event in two weeks in Findlay. Search for No Findlay-Ing Up to find the info on that one.

This whole thing is as clear as mud admittedly. Ask any questions you might have!

3 Likes

Got it :+1:

Thanks!

2 Likes

First time posting here but long time viewer! I’m ready to get linked up with a roost! I’m located in Frisco, TX, let me know what I need to do. Thank you!

5 Likes

I’ve added you to the @BigPlex Refuge group, and @DuckDuckHook can get you set with the Roost Specific stuff

2 Likes

I’m located in New Brunswick and looking for a way to get involved.

I just sent you a DM with all the info you need to get plugged in. Welcome!

1 Like

How do I get one of them there burning cowboy hat icons on my avatar, like you have? And do I have the option of the alternate Big Plex topo chico cap icon instead?

1 Like

I added you the the Big Plex Refuge group. @DuckDuckHook can get you set with the Roost specific info.

It’s up to each Roost what avatar options are available

1 Like

Hey guys new nest member I would like to get added to the Dry Heat Roost for the AZ people

3 Likes

@RolandOfGilead can get you squared away (if he hasn’t already). Welcome!

3 Likes

I would like to be added to the High Cotton Club. I believe that is my closest roost here in Birmingham, AL.

6 Likes

Check your DMs :handshake: welcome!

6 Likes

Hi Guys,

Live in Dallas would like to join big Plex roost, let me know thanks

3 Likes

Just sent you a dm with info to get you involved.

2 Likes

live in Harford County, MD. I’m thinking that would be Capitol Golf Club?

2 Likes

You’ve got it, @RobertHunter is your guy!

2 Likes

Yessir! I’ll get you added right now, and see you on Saturday at Bulle Rock!

3 Likes

no idea how this works but a mn resident looking for a roost

5 Likes

Works just like that! I’ll see you in the DMs.

3 Likes