Roost Roll Call

Frisco, TX resident here and brand new to the Refuge (apologies in advance #noob). I’m interested in joining a Roost. Looks like Big Plex is closest to me. Looking forward to hearing back.

6 Likes

I’ve added you to the @BigPlex Refuge group, @DuckDuckHook can get you set with the Roost specific stuff.

Thanks for #gettinginvolved

Denver resident interested in joining the RMR roost. Looking forward to #gettinginvolved

2 Likes

I’ve added you to the RMR Refuge group. @jskovgaard and @Alldayray22 can get you dialed with the Roost specific items.

Welcome! Just sent you a DM with all the info you need to get plugged in. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Can I be switched to the LowCal roost please? Thanks!

1 Like

@Rob_Roth can get you set up with the Roost, I’ve added you to their Refuge group.

Do you want to leave the Boston Tee Party for a perpetually warm and sunny climate?

Thanks! I’m assuming I can only be associated to a single Roost here. I’ll join in on BTP events when I’m back visiting.

2 Likes

Are there any boards or groups for people down on the Southern Delmarva Peninsula/Ocean City, MD area?

2 Likes

Best bets are either Capitol City GC based out of DC led by @RobertHunter or the Electric Phactory out of Philly led by @MikeRevak

1 Like

I’ll keep you in the BTP refuge group so you can be aware of events when you are in New England, your qualification status for the Roost Club Championship will be out of LowCal

1 Like

I am interested in joining the SW roost. I am located in Phoenix.

6 Likes

@RolandOfGilead can get you set up with @DryHeat of which I am an honorary emeritus member. I’ve added you to their Refuge group.

Thanks for getting involved!

3 Likes

Great, thank you!

3 Likes

New to The Refuge from Dallas, TX. Have sent @BigPlex a DM on Instagram but wanted to drop a line in here also. :beers:

4 Likes

I added you to the Big Plex Refuge group, @DuckDuckHook can get you set up with the Roost specific stuff.

Thanks for reaching out and choosing to get involved!

1 Like

Just got you into our Discord via your Instagram message. You can also put your info in here for our sort of official roster

Big Plex Roost/Local Chapter - Google Sheets

2 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave I’d like to be formally added to the OATW roost, if possible. Got to play in the Takeoff yesterday, and I’d like to show my patronage.

4 Likes

Yo @jgolf1 we have an acolyte that needs our attention.

2 Likes