Roost Roll Call

It appears @DJsCokeDealer has some competition posting up on the corner…

16 Likes

comin

23 Likes

WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!!

4 Likes

I’ll DM you a link to the discord.

Hey all. Relatively new to this but I’m located in Central Connecticut and looking to get involved. Wondering what roosts might be around the New England area. Thanks!

4 Likes

The @BostonTeeParty led by @TheMassHacker is probably your best bet.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you

2 Likes

I added you to the Boston Tee Party Refuge group so you can see and respond to posts in that section.

2 Likes

Could also join the @NYCMetroRACDG group as several CT guys are in both groups, myself included. Where are you in CT?

2 Likes

I’m in Southington

1 Like

@HibernatingBear and myself (mostly myself) would love to have more Hartford/New Britain area folks in the group

5 Likes

Can I join the South Carolina Roost? Please?

4 Likes

This place is so efficient now, I’m already in!

4 Likes

I’ll add you to the Refuge group @Churchie (surprised you weren’t already in there). When @LukeBoatright returns from his tour of the most exclusive clubs in America, I’m sure he can get you the deets on the Roost specific stuff, or he can let @EZmiss handle it while King Palmetto is hanging with the rich and famous.

7 Likes

Hoping there’s something in the Columbus, OH area? After years of following It’s probably time to join.

2 Likes

There is a whole lot of action in Ohio (maybe the first time anyone has ever made that statement) with the Ohio Against The World Roost led by the esteemed @jgolf1

I’ll add you to the Refuge Group.

4 Likes

Already done. America’s Guest takes off on a PJ for the wrong coast and doesn’t give us any instructions while he’s gone. SMH

5 Likes

Thanks Dave, it’s an honor being called esteemed by you.

@exitrowgolfer Alex, welcome to the club. I’ll shoot you a DM with our google sign up sheet and Slack thread.

4 Likes

Ohio may need to be gerrymandered at this point

2 Likes

There was already talk of that last year and we rejected it outright.

4 Likes