Roost Roll Call

First round of the year today. Awesome weather. Was 11 over, not too bad, with a couple squirrelly holes and no putts dropping.

3 Likes

New here. In the Austin, TX area. Would love to get connected and play some golf with other locals. Also interested in signing up for the event in Brenham

4 Likes

Our dude @Jdonelson is da Cap’n of the @STROHS crew. He shall get you dialed with any and all info you need. Welcome!

2 Likes

You can sign up for the event in Brenham through the refuge

I’ll DM you our discord link so you can get in there and start meeting people.

2 Likes

Hey all, longtime lurker trying to become a loiterer. Curious about what roosts may be nearest me, I’m living in South East CT about 15 miles from the RI boarder on I-95 in Mystic CT. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

You’re right on the edge of being a @NYCMetroRACDG dude or a @BostonTeeParty dude. Where does your allegiance lie?!?

Either way, @HibernatingBear or @TheMassHacker will get you dialed, whichever one you choose.

3 Likes

More of a tee sipper, Boston is about an hour or so closer. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi, all. I live in northeast Mississippi. I am curious if there are any groups closer to Memphis or Birmingham. Thanks!

4 Likes

Fortunately the @HighCottonClub sprouts up far and wide. One of the finest gentleman there is @leftysauce will get you up and runnin.

3 Likes

Hey! There are a lot of @HighCottonClub guys in north Alabama as well as @Webber in Mississippi! We actually just had an event at Mossy Oak and Old Waverly!

4 Likes

The Mystic guys are in both the Boston and New York chats, as am I as a Hartford guy. Can’t go wrong with either, even if I have mostly pledged my allegiance to the NY group

6 Likes

Hey! Played in the Barnstormer today. Can I get added to the BTP group?

5 Likes

I got you.

Will also add @LeftyHack. DMs inbound.

2 Likes

Hey all! Graduating in May and moving to Dallas, would love to get plugged in to the BigPlex roost.

2 Likes

Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you could set me up with the contact details for the Roost over here in Europe?

Thanks.

Giles

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @CocaineCowboy! @DuckDuckHook can get you set up with @BigPlex ill add you to their Refuge group so you can see and respond to posts.

3 Likes

@Jon can get you set up with the Europe Roost. I’ll add you to the Refuge group.

Thanks for choosing to get involved!

4 Likes

Best way to get connected is to join our Discord, here:

I’ll add you to our group to get notifications on the Refuge as well.

Then add your info to the roster here:

Hey new to the Refuge in Houston TX, would love to get placed in that S Texas roost!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Refuge! @Jdonelson can get you dialed with @STROHS

3 Likes