Roost Roll Call

You can always join the fine folks in the @NorthStarUnited

9 Likes

12 Likes

@Kbweldon @HoselRocketeer no doubt, I’ll reach out via direct message to see about getting him involved.

2 Likes

Much appreciated homie!

Hi, I have been a Nest member for a few years now and looking get involved in the UK roost? I live in Manchester, cheers

2 Likes

Hey, I’m looking to join the Big Plex roost and saw this excel doc. Do I need to do anything to join the roost, like email someone or something? Or just put my name and contact info on the excel doc?

4 Likes

Hey all, long time, first time from Kent, England looking to join the UK Roost :+1:

3 Likes

New member. Been an NYC resident for 6 years and it’s a grind to play around here but looking to find fellow sickos that I can join up with. Any recs on the best roost / contact? Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome! @Jon can get you all squared away.

2 Likes

Welcome! You are in for a ton of fun up there. @HibernatingBear will be your contact and can get you going in the @NYCMetroRACDG

6 Likes

@DuckDuckHook will get you dialed. Excited to have ya join. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

How do I join western Europe roost? Thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome! Get in touch with @Jon you can also find their website on their Roost page. NO LAYING UP ROOSTS

1 Like

Hi, I would like to be set up w the Roost closest to Boston please.

6 Likes

@BostonTeeParty and @TheMassHacker will be glad to have ya. https://northeastroostregion.pagedemo.co/

4 Likes

Just sent you a message with what you need to get plugged in with us.

3 Likes

New here and looking to get involved in the Denver area

3 Likes

Have we met? Your name sounds very familiar. Anyway, welcome!!! @jskovgaard will get you taken care of for our Denver Roost.

1 Like

I don’t think so, but I’m wrong quite often! Thanks!

2 Likes