Roost Roll Call

Welcome to the Roosts! @Rob_Roth runs the LowCal Roost and can get you set up

2 Likes

Thank you @Double_Bogey_Dave and @Rob_Roth

2 Likes

I would love to join!

2 Likes

I’ll get ya added! In the meantime, drop into the MN Roll Call thread and introduce yourself :+1:

1 Like

Living in Louisville, KY and looking for a Roost. Thanks!

1 Like

Here in Denver, ColoRADo. Came across The Roost on a NLU instagram post relating to the Urb Rohlers. Figured I’d check it out and see what’s up. Let me know what’s next!

1 Like

I added you to the Refuge group, @jskovgaard can get you set up with the Roost specific stuff.

Thanks for getting involved!

2 Likes

Your best bet is either Ohio or Tennessee

Cc @jgolf1 @leftysauce

I’m over in Evansville and am with the High Cotton Club out of TN. I believe both us and the Ohio roost have members in Louisville. If you’re ever over this way, feel free to reach out!

3 Likes

Sounds like KY might need their own roost :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m going to need to get into the Denver roost for next year… can someone direct me to the right contact?

1 Like

@jskovgaard can get you set up with the Urb Rollers.

1 Like

Sweet. Thank you. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks much! Look forward to connecting

Thanks! Be sure to let me know if you’re in Louisville.

1 Like

Hey fellas I’m new to the Refuge. Hopefully this is the right place to ask this but I live in Montana and want to get linked up with a Roost if possible. Any info would be awesome! Thanks.

5 Likes

You’re in the true frontier in MT, friend. I’m captain of the North Star United in MN, @MrVinegar206 helms the PNW Crew, @jskovgaard and the Urb Rohlers are in Denver. Pick your poison.

1 Like

High Cotton Club is serving KY with multiple events in the state, including a season long match play event in the spring

2 Likes

I’ll for sure be making some treks south to partake this coming year. Really missed out on the Park Mammoth event.

1 Like

June 10, plan to arrive June 9 :eyes:

5 Likes