Roost Roll Call

Depending on where in North Jersey, but you’ll more than likely be in closer driving distance to the NYC Metro crew. Otherwise, our events for the Electric Phactory are more based around Philly and the surrounding area.

1 Like

Yes, the NYC metro crew sounds like a better option.

Any info for southern california Roost??

1 Like

@Rob_Roth can get you set up with the Lo Cal Roost. I’ve added you to the Refuge group for that Roost.

Thanks for adding me and directing me to the right people

1 Like

Just moved back to Clayton, NC near Raleigh from Tampa. Looking for my new roost!

1 Like

We can get you set up with the First Flight. I’ll add you to the Refuge Group and @Swing_hard_and_hope can get you squared away from there.

Can I get set up with the Philly roost. Thanks!

3 Likes

@MikeRevak can get you set up with the Philly Roost The Electric Phactory. I added you to the Refuge group for them, so you can see their threads

1 Like

Get set up? Brother you’re already out here qualifying for the NIT! Don’t let him fool you @Double_Bogey_Dave

1 Like

Hi @Double_Bogey_Dave - would it be possible to get added to the Nor Cal Roost? Please & thanks!

2 Likes

Hey there Devin. I got you. Will DM you.

1 Like

Hey all-looking to try and get involved with a Roost near me! Located in OKC, do I need to reach out to Supercell thread directly?

5 Likes

Dusty and the @TheSupercell awaits…

5 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave can I get added to the Big Plex Roost please? I need new friends.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m the current captain of Big Plex. I just officially added you to the group on here. The best way to get plugged in with us for rounds and quicker notices of what’s coming up is via our WhatsApp chat. The link is in the attached google sheet in the info tab. Go ahead and add your info to the roster as well:

Big Plex Roost/Local Chapter - Google Sheets

Also tagging in new Big Plex member @so_luscious who just added his name. Check out the WhatsApp link in the info tab if you haven’t already to start getting plugged in with us. There’s a lot of meandering nonsense in there but there are lots of tee times posted in there every week, which is the best way to start meeting people until we start working on our next more official events and competitions.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’ll get rolling on everything.

Is there a thread I could post in to tease other roosts? Maybe even some sort of smack talk? That would be fun

6 Likes

Listen, you …

3 Likes

Hi peeps, new to the threads, but i love NLU and golf. Im looking to see how i can get invovled with my local roost. I am born and raised, and living in San Diego CA. Any help is appreciated!

2 Likes