Roost Roll Call

I’m also doing a solo scouting round in November. Gotta come prepared.

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the info!!

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I’m a newbie, from Greenville, SC. Hoping this is the right place to get hooked up with a Roost. If not, constructive criticism welcome. Thanks

5 Likes

@LukeBoatright can get you set up with the Palmetto Cannon Crew. I’ve added you to the Refuge group so you can see their posts.

Shooting you a DM right now. Welcome!

3 Likes

Hello Josh!

1 Like

Looking to join anything the Charlotte/Carolinas region

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for telling me about this!

There is the Queen City Hive in the CLT area and the Palmetto Cannons in SC.

@LukeBoatright and @Hitchings21 can make their recruiting pitches.

Aren’t you already in our Charlotte chat?!?!? Feel like I remember you’re name from before.

1 Like

I was on a hiatus from the Carolinas WhatsApp and think I was removed for inactivity.

PSA - Any qualifiers of the NIT just wanted to make you aware of this below thread

Hello Friends,

I took a bit of a golf/Refuge sabbatical after the birth of my first kid this summer but am looking to #getinvolved next season.

I’m out in the Northwest Chicago suburbs, how do I go about matching up with the local roost folks?

4 Likes

I’ll add you the the 2nd City GC group on the Refuge and @EConroy419 can get you sorted with the Roost specific items.

Phenomenal avatar. Teddy is one of the best characters on TV. Welcome to the Refuge!

6 Likes

Please DM me your email. I’ll send you the master Google doc to put your info and stuff in. That way you’ll be in the big email chain for events signup and such. Please watch the Roost thread and the Roll Call Chicago thread for info on events and casual weekend rounds.

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to be here

Please DM me your email. I’ll send you the master Google doc to put your info and stuff in. That way you’ll be in the big email chain for events signup and such. Please watch the Roost thread and the Roll Call Chicago thread for info on events and casual weekend rounds.

Appreciate the quick response, i’ll send over my info and keep an eye out

1 Like

Not sure how the roost thing works but looking to get involved. Live in central Iowa and would love to go launch em with some like minded folk.

4 Likes

Depending where you are in IA, the 2nd City GC (CHI) , the Confluence (St Louis), or the Great Plains GC (KC) might be your best bets for now.

CC @EConroy419 @Jrembold @scagnetti @VinnyG

6 Likes

Preciate the quick response. I’d say KC makes the most sense. I travel there for work a decent amount. Same with Omaha if that makes a different.

6 Likes