Roost Roll Call

Ill DM you later this morning @Rferr

2 Likes

@Hitchings21 can get you set up with the Queen City Hive.

1 Like

New to the refuge and looking for the Ohio roost

1 Like

Boy have I got a Roost for you, Ohio Against the World led by the esteemed @jgolf1

6 Likes

People are saying that after his Thirstbucket win, @jgolf1 is considering resigning his post. He has many, many media requests. Watch this space.

3 Likes

Really folks, my instagram likes literally increased by 2 or 3. My new found fame really has me questioning my ability to handle the fame and the humble.

7 Likes

This all makes sense now.

2 Likes

So excited to join the NLU family. Have a bunch of friends and family who are already involved and looking forward to being a member. Located here in Melbourne, Florida.

5 Likes

@Big_RanDeer can get you set up with put Florida Roost A Splash of OJ

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Getting settled in on the refuge and looking to #getinvolved in the Roost here in socal!

2 Likes

2nd year Nest member but first time in the Refuge. Looking to get involved in a roost. I live in the Madison, WI area so I’d assume Chicago roost might be the best bet. Let me know!

2 Likes

@EConroy419 can get you set up with the Chicago area roost which is going to be your best bet.

3 Likes

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

2 Likes

I hear @djpie is making a hostile takeover of the Second City Roost (NY being the first city, BTW). You should definitely message him incessantly

1 Like

@EConroy419 can get you set up with the 2nd City GC roost.

1 Like

@TheNeedleMover they need people for the ryder cup in Grand Rapids mi next weekend, no better way to introduce yourself to the group!

1 Like

New to the refuge. Can anyone explain what the roost is?

1 Like

The post linked below provides a good explanation of what the Roosts are. Basically, Roosts are local clubs playing competitive golf via local matches and events competing to go to a World Championship against the NLU team and other Roosts.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/2022-refuge-roosts-local-clubs-club-championship-outline/63652?u=double_bogey_dave

Let me know where you are and I’ll get you in touch with the captain of the Roost nearest to you.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you!

I’m currently in north jersey. Any local Roosts out there?

1 Like