Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

I’ll take a medium crew neck sweatshirt.

1 Like

Put me down for 2 gnomes, please.

1 Like

Any recommendations for a kid friendly place for dinner in deer district before Bucks (Bulls) game?

San Giogio is a hit with our 3yo prior to a game

Wisconsin kid friendly (ie any regular bar) or rest of the world definition?

3 Likes

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

We’re gonna have some fun at Eagle Springs. If you haven’t played there…you need to
Deets:

4 Likes

Depends on the kid.

Good City and Mecca are fine for 8+ year olds in my opinion.

Any younger than that and you probably have to get out of Deer District proper and do something like San Giogio’s for pizza or something else like that.

Also, Benihana.

2 Likes

We just took out 6yo to Punch Bowl Social a couple weekend ago. They have some bar games, a bare bones arcade, and bowling everywhere. Beware though, the food was not good.

3 Likes

Their food is damn near inedible.

3 Likes

Yeah it was really bad.

2 Likes

9 Likes

This is our natural habitat

11 Likes

My son loves pull tabs. Like, a lot. Like, possibly concerning.

9 Likes

Kiddie cocktails and pull tabs. A Wisconsin childhood tradition unlike any other.

11 Likes

My daughter has always mispronounced them Kitty Cottontails, and no one has ever bothered to correct her.

6 Likes

Omg Giannis isn’t playing. Lol. He’s no Michael.

2 Likes

Simulator done, on my 3rd replay tonight having crispy miller lites!!! Hope Wednesday here at the Alaskan!!!

4 Likes

Good to see you can have some cold snacks for $2.50. One of the times I head to or from the cottage I’ll have to stop in.

3 Likes

Anytime you want to play, my hang out!!! Alaska CC in kewaunee county

1 Like

I’m in the Milwaukee area, cottage in Door County, isn’t much of a detour to go up 42 vs the interstate, actually done it many times to change the drive up. Driven by (through?) but have never stopped. That changes this summer.