Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

Registration for the Bulle Rock event is open now! Great excuse to drive a little north and check out a very fun Pete Dye classic.

2 Likes

Afternoon!

Annual trip to dc for Easter, trying to play early Easter am. Rockville area. Anyone want to join or have recs other than blue mash?

1 Like

@paroutfromhere My man! Are you only able to play that sunday morning? I could play Saturday anytime, or Sunday after noon

1 Like

Dude I wish! I was thinking about it and remembered you were out there! It will be at like 6am, hopefully

1 Like

I could be down for that. Falls Road golf course is out there that I’ve heard people chat about in our whatsapp. Think its slightly more Strapped style than blue mash

2 Likes

you know I’m good with it! Ill take a peek at tee times and such!

I’d say that’s accurate, it is a muni, but Falls Road is always in great shape. I’ve been twice and both times I left thinking I should go there more, it’s just hard to get a time there. Very busy.

Also have Worthington Manor and PB Dye up the direction of Blue Mash.

5 Likes

No one recommended St. Potomac Links?! SAD!

2 Likes

It would be fitting to play the Augusta National of DC on Master’s Sunday

5 Likes

yeah, it would be. @Wholefoods where’s our Congressional invite?

3 Likes

Any recommendations on a course near Bethesda I can play when in town on 5/6?

Falls Road is probably best for Bethesda if you can’t get on Burning Tree

4 Likes

Still in for this? I’m happy to call them if needed

2 Likes

Yep way in, earliest possible if you can snag it

appreciate the insight

how would one get on at Burning Tree? When I go to their website, it looks like a private course.

It’s intensely private, that was a joke.

But if you do get an invite, be sure to let us all know!

4 Likes

well that makes sense

A very troubled and continuingly troubled club

1 Like

@DevonCoates @RobertHunter I checked falls road and it doesn’t have anything until 4pm on sunday. Blue mash has a 6:50 am which would be the time slot im looking for. is that of interest for you guis?

2 Likes