Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

I am in. I may not be able to finish. Gotta be back in DC by 1030 or ill be a single man

1 Like

gonna call them up and see if they will give me that block o times

1 Like

I can only hope this was a spicy Jeff take.

2 Likes

Is blue mash over priced? I kind felt that last time I was there haha

This is the source of a lot of debate in our local chat. Seems like it’s trending that way.

1 Like

Was going to say I would join them but forgot I book 7am at Eisenhower which is significantly closer to my house and doesn’t have a Jeff lol

3 Likes

Do they still do the deal where it’s the temperature or $50, whichever is lower? I used to love that.

1 Like

gonna need some details on Jeff haha

Long story short:

We had an event planned at Blue Mash for a couple weeks back. Jeff is their event coordinator who is completely useless and wasn’t helpful at all with anything. We get to a few days before the event and its going to piss rain for 3 days and all day of the event. Jeff tells us no rainchecks because golf is an outdoor sport and the course will be ready for play no matter what.

I then spoke with the GM and he was like yeah we can get you rainchecks. So now all of the Capitol Golf Club hates Jeff.

6 Likes

Confirmed: fuck Jeff.

5 Likes

Any connections in here at Lakewood CC? Hit me in the DMs!

Just saw this but that would be perfect for me

1 Like

Grabbed 7am at blue mash for us. I sent a hope and a prayer email to Lakewood just to see haha! $109 for blue mash sound right? They aren’t punching until next week, allegedly.

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately that’s about right for spring/summer over here. Fun course, though! Hopefully the weather stays great.

1 Like

Ok just making sure haha. I’ve been playing in sub 40* temps for 3 months. So long as the sun is out it’ll feel like summer haha

1 Like

The rain check from Stinky Jeff from 2 weeks ago wont even cover it! Smh

3 Likes

screw that, they better honor that damn thing!

Gonna be in DC this weekend, planning to play East Potomac on Sunday. Is there anything I should check out while I’m in town/does anyone want to play?

EDIT: 3 open spots @ 11:50 on the blue course, if anyone is interested

3 Likes

I’m a big east potomac fanboy, so I’d never try to discourage someone from playing it, but just know that’s probably a 5 hr+ round. If you’d have any interest in playing a different historic DC course that morning, we have a spot at Langston bright and early (7:20 am) if you’d like to join.

And for recommendations, which area are you staying in?

4 Likes

I was hoping Masters Sunday might free things up a little. I’m definitely open to playing early somewhere else, but I’m staying in Alexandria and won’t have a car, so I’m not sure how easy it will be for me to get there.