Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

I wouldn’t be able to get down there till 4:30pm on weekdays which is practically sunset these days. I do have next wednesday (and friday) off though.

Juanita over totem lake, or Redmond east on 85th.

1 Like

I played it for the first time in the four ball qualifier. Witnessed both of von lossow’s hole in ones. Helluva fun course.

1 Like

To this point, because of Microsoft, the public transit in Redmond is really really built out; there is one line that runs from downtown to Redmond every half hour 12 hours a day basically. Cool little downtown, and if you are a dog person, Mary moor dog park might be the happiest place on earth.

2 Likes

Does anyone want to go get wet today?

4Mdk

1 Like

PCP, Angel Dust, Sherman Hemsley, Ashy Larry…

1 Like

Had not looked into Redmond, but with good public transport links that’s certainly a good shout. I appreciate it! First choice right now is Voda in Kirkland since it appears to be in quite a pedestrian-friendly area but we’ll see. Wife has one last meeting early next week I think, but all signs appear positive.

1 Like

Downtown Kirkland is pretty sweet. Two blocks from Voda to the water. Plenty of food options. Top Golf. Movie theater going in. Top Golf. Shake Shack.

2 Likes

Bumping this up here as well. Looking at doing a Western Canadian meet-up next summer, likely in Kelowna, BC. Everything is very preliminary but, if you’re interested, take a look at put your name down. No commitment at this time.

2 Likes

Do you like fun golf? do you like great company? do you like awesome wine? do you like fantastic weather? These are things to expect!

1 Like

I need more excuses to go to Canada. This looks like the perfect one

1 Like

Anyone got a tee time this Saturday? Looking to get out and launch em!

So… Gold Mountain was a bit soggy today. I was collecting some pelts.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m afraid we are getting to that time haha even the good courses have just been rained on too much. How were the greens?

1 Like

The 4 or so inches this week will do that :joy:

1 Like

10 Likes

Greens were okay actually. Breaking true and nothing too crazy. But standing water in the fairways was a bit much

I might need to talk to you a bit in the coming years about Port Townsend GC. In the next 3 years, a friend and I are considering the submission of a proposal to take over course operations.

1 Like