Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

I’m glad this meetup is on the 7th. Found out I have to work the booth at the Seattle Golf Show on the 8th!

I had been a maybe but am out now. I’ll keep my eye open for future meetups.

1 Like

Anybody else tired of the rain? Like, damn.

3 Likes

Holy fuck. Am I ever

3 Likes

It’s miserable. I think I described yesterday as the most miserable day I’ve seen in a decade.

4 Likes

Next week looks like it should be “nice.” I was actually planning on going to play on the peninsula this weekend but with how hard it’s raining I can’t imagine any courses are going to be in decent shape by Sunday.

1 Like

My course is “open” today, but lol. Bring your galoshes. Better yet, bring a kayak.

I’ve played three times this week already. :man_shrugging:t2: I also already have tee times for Saturday and Sunday.

Definitely have been playing but am very over this rain.

…is this a VIP invite for everyone at the meetup or??? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I mean, I played Friday and Monday but the course was Sloppy (as was my game). I think I’ll probably end up going over there this weekend anyways and hope the rain shadow does its job.

I wish I had free tickets to give :man_shrugging:

Plugging this in here for y’all :wink:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-stampede-challenge-cle-elum-wa-may-30-31-gauging-interest/21094

2 Likes

What’s our current count? I have a couple friends I’m trying to lure into the 'fuge (they already watch NLU) and this might be a great way to test their mettle or scare them off.

2 Likes

I think we sit at 17 Yes or Maybes now? So, invite them!

Are players going to need a handicap to participate? My brother’s in the same boat but just wants to show up, play, and drink. He used to be an 8 (and probably still is) but hasn’t kept a handicap in 2 years because he’s had no reason to.

Not at all. I mean, we aren’t really playing for anything at the moment? (bragging rights?). Just planned on putting together a net and gross game so people can talk a bunch of shit and inevitably accuse people of cap management. Its one of the oldest traditions in golf.

1 Like

If we can get enough events off the ground over the year, it might be fun to track points or something across them. But we should probably prove we can coordinate one first :slight_smile: .

Yeah kind of the deal. With the RACDG group we are talking a big big weekend in July, so if White Horse goes well - which its looking good - I was going to see if folks wanted to make it more involved.

2 Likes

Sweet, I’ll also have a plus one for the White Horse event then.

I’m really hoping the larger group event in Idaho gets off the ground, it sounds like that could be a ton of fun.

We have 17 Yes and Maybes, and then a +2 and a +1? Just because we are so close to 20 and the possibility of needing to add another time, I’m going to start a newer, more accurate poll

Maybes, only select one once you are confirmed coming, please!

• I’ll be there
  • Me +1
  • Me +2
  • Me +3
  • If you, incredibly, have 4 or more guests joining you, click here and write how many to add

0 voters

1 Like