Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

@Generational3Putter @mattr @ApatheticStriker @inchmarlo @BananaWookie @tencentgolf @KRApplebury

Good call.

March 7ā€¦ work day for Geaugolfā€¦ gotta peddle my drugs that Saturday

Definitely understand, just thought Iā€™d reach out!

Iā€™m glad you did. I wanna come ā€¦ I wanna meet all of you!!

Ok I am an official NO for March 7th @MrVinegar206 ā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

ya hate to see it

There is a chance my +1 could turn into a +3-4. I will know by next weekend. The others know nothing of NLU but enjoy playing golf. Itā€™s my normal weekend crew and they might be up for a change in courses for a the day.

1 Like

Cool, maybe we can get them hooked haha Actually played lake spanaway this weekend and thought of our OG meetup out there!

Havenā€™t played there in months. I left work there and havenā€™t been back. Heard they have been on temps and the greens are getting infected. Let me know if you get down this way again. I normally keep a 915-930ish tee time at the classic every Saturday.

For sure, Iā€™m trying to get out of the Seattle metro more this year so Iā€™ll do that. And yeah, the greens were real rough. The three temps they had were honestly better with their mowed fairway haha my buddy had a free round for two there though so I was still happy

I realize I should book an Airbnb soonā€¦any suggestions about Neighbourhoods?

Whatā€™s looking playable these days? Played the ā€˜Nileā€™ yesterday. No fewer than 4 middle fairway lost balls due to plugging. Not fun.

I did some practice today at Willows with the new putter. Willows is currently 70% under water. Itā€™s crazy.

The Home Course was good quality on Sunday.

1 Like

Eagles Pride must have been running at 12 on the stimp.

1 Like

Edmonds is where the ferry leaves from and is a nice little townā€¦ cool, very walkable downtown with shops, restaurants etc, Would definitely be convenient. Iā€™m in Shoreline just south of Edmonds and stayed in a couple nice airbnbs in Edmonds about this time last year before moving here. Donā€™t know anything about whatā€™s across the water but would vouch for Edmonds

2 Likes

Are you looking at near White Horse or like, in the city where you would have to drive/ferry over? A lot of opportunities though. And in general anyone coming from the Seattle area we should talk about carpooling.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll look near White Horse. Iā€™m going to drive in so Iā€™ll have a vehicle with me (so downtown Seattle not ideal)

1 Like

Totally understand. I like the edmonds suggestion as it would be just a quick ferry over in the morning and thereā€™s a bit more options in the little strip down there. Is it too early to be talking food/drink meet up prior and after?

Been playing pride quite a bit lately, you should come out for the individual stableford next month!