Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

I’ve never done it. I’m not even sure what it is. Do you have a link for it?

Think that’s it. Similar to the oki card, if you can make the courses and times work, it seems like a great deal. Haven’t pulled the trigger myself

I had the Oki Card last year but won’t get it again this year. There are a couple good courses (Trophy Lake, Newcastle Coal Creek) but I find the rest of the courses pretty uninspiring. The problem is that you only get Coal Creek one time, so I would only use the remaining rounds on Trophy Lake.

I believe I bought it in April which included an additional round, which brought the price / round down to ~$60. At $60, I don’t think the other courses are worth it. The card just looks like a good deal because Oki has inflated the price of all of the courses in their ownership. E.g. Coal Creek is a great course IMO, but no way is it worth $220 during the summer.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s it. A guy I played with a couple of weeks ago mentioned it to me. On a per round basis 20 bucks a round at the courses included seems like a steal. Especially since it includes tee times during all seasons.

https://nwgolfguys.com/schedule/seattle/
I just saw this. I had never heard of it before but they have a pretty legit schedule and the even coming up in march at chambers bay looks like it would be a good one.

I play Willows a good bit out of convenience too. I’m looking forward to seeing the changes!

Holy Crap Crew, Take a Long weekend down in Bandon and come back to the Evergrey Duel…Nice !

2 Likes

Up to 18 Yes or Maybes! I’m thinking it’s almost time to call and get another time just in case

Was kind of thinking the same thing! Figured we’d pick up some stragglers as well in the last couple weeks.

10:39 has been added just in case

3 Likes

most likely I’ll have a +1 so that’s another as well.

Hey guys! I’m new to the area as well. Would love to be added to where you guys pick up any stragglers that might be free for rounds.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey happy you found us! Check out post 340 above, you should come out to white horse with us!

Otherwise, if you use WhatsApp I can get you in on our chat. Starting to use it more to find games around the PNW. Just let me know

I totally would but I’m still in the middle of relocating and my family will have just arrived so I may be a little busy. If there is anything happening on February 15th or 16th (weather permitting) I’d definitely be in.

And yeah, I have WhatsApp, let me know what I need to do to get in the chat.

No worries welcome to the area! Nothing on the books for the 15th or 16th as far as a big meetup, but if the weather is decent I’ll be playing around the Seattle/Tacoma area. I can definitely keep you updated as we are always looking for another player!

PM me your number and I’ll add you to the group chat

1 Like

You’ll have to PM me first. I can’t send PMs yet because I’m too new, haha

Didn’t know there was a Whatsapp group but good idea. I’ll PM.

1 Like

#getinvolved

Are you relocating to the Tacoma or Seattle area?

Seattle area. Working in Redmond so I’ll be looking for housing where the commute is manageable. Once I get settled though I am definitely up to travel around a little.