Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Course will be wet but drains well. Really hard to know but it likely won’t be cold enough for frost but it certainly can be- occassionally there are some cold fronts in this time. Bring rain gear :slight_smile:

I’d recommend Gold Mountain Olympic as a great traditional PNW course. Though it will be wet and possibly a little sloppy though most places are going to be this time of year

5 Likes

Also check out The Home Course. It’s the most divisive course in the PNWCrew rota, but I love it.

I’d love to get out and play somewhere with you!

6 Likes

I’m there Thursday - Monday evening. Hopping for a round at Chambers and likely could sneak another round in over the weekend. We rented an AirBnb near downtown, so I’m told.

3 Likes

I’ll meet you at Chambers, assuming this MRI tomorrow shows that my knee will be fine in a month.

5 Likes

I too would be open to Chambers if space allows. Weather wise this is still in the weird time where Washington can’t decide to be cold, wet, or cold and wet. Would plan on everything short of sunny and warmer than 55*. Or as @notjustinkaiser would say, shorts weather.

4 Likes

I will 100% be in shorts.

2 Likes

I mean as long as it isn’t more than a sprinkle of rain, I likely will be too

I’m assuming it won’t matter who makes the reservation, I’ll still pay out-of-state fees, right?

Unless we get a member to book I think. I get a MIL rate, but I doubt everyone would if I booked

I can just book and try to pay for everyone, and then just collect Venmo?

11:12am is available.

2 Likes

Ah damn… I just booked a foursome for 9:00… but can cancel, nothing has been paid for… I’m good with any time and happy to save a few bucks if a local pays for it, I can venmo happily.

I too, am good for whenever in regards to a tee time

2 Likes

I’ll take that day off as well

1 Like

If you are cool with 11:12, that’s better for me? I booked it, but I can cancel if it’s too late. I’ll see if I can’t just pay for you, and register you under a different name that is a member.

@Ghost_of_Ty_Webb Is your military rate cheaper than $85?

@Rickdiculous Are you a member?

1 Like

I am not a member

Highly doubt it

1 Like

yeah, 11:12 works for me. Wow, I was pumped to simply play Chambers but playing it with you fellas has me just giddy.

4 Likes

you know @notjustinkaiser will be there right?

3 Likes

I know who won’t be

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine… you’ll still be in Hawaii tho, right?

4 Likes