Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

I just moved to capitol hill. pumped to be here lads!

would love to play in that if there’s room, but understand if it’s full. let me know! @fishtopher18

1 Like

Paging @MrVinegar206 ^^

1 Like

It is currently full. But I’ll let ya know if something opens up!

sounds good man, thanks! I also just joined the discord, so we can move comms to there if something opens up. appreciate it!

3 Likes

Hey gang,

Coming to this great group with a big time ask. I’m in Seattle this week working…. Waiting for the potential Mariners clinch of a playoff spot. A tee time became available at chambers tomorrow 7;40am. I’m staying in downtown Seattle and will be renting clubs…. But wanted to check if anyone in the area might have an extra set of clubs they would be willing to allow me to borrow for the round? My gamer set is mizuno 225 pro with a s300 120g shaft. Appreciate any help or assistance anyone can provide. About to jump over to u haul or hertz cause no way I’m paying $150 for an Uber out there

1 Like

How do you feel about blades :smirk:

2 Likes

I use to game a split set of apex pro and mb……so I’m pro blade.

3 Likes

I’m in your DMs. It would require a little bit of driving on your part, but my bag is yours if you need it

1 Like

Thanks all for directing me toward Snohomish. Actually ended up playing it twice because our Monday group turned into 3 tee times and they could fit us in. I didn’t shoot anything spectacular, but I did manage to play 36 with the same ball, a stunning feat for me.

6 Likes

The answer you’re seeking is Nile Shrine.

What are your honest thoughts of the course? I’m always seeking outside council for my local track.

1 Like

would play THC 10-0 over snohomish

• Outside Council Opinion
1 Like

I think it’s fairly priced, although I don’t know how it compares to other courses nearby. Thought it was in decent shape, especially the greens. They’re obviously doing some big tree removal, and I heard someone say something about a short course? Not sure where they’d put that?

Its tough for me to compare locally of course, but as someone from pancake flat Chicago, I’ll never get tired of the pines and land movement. Not hitting it into the trees is a great idea, but I typically had options when I did. (I need to come back and actually play 18 fairway. Played up 3 both rounds.)

Several holes where not hitting driver is the play. Favorite hole was 12 because I made par both rounds and really should’ve birdied today. Par 3 distances have good variation with elevation changes.

:+1: would absolutely play again.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! Let me know if you make it back up this way!

The idea is putting a new full course tee on #10 down below on the right (green line) of where you teed off today (yellow line), and then turn the the current #10 tee the start of the pitch and putt course, and you play to the left of the tree line into that big grass wasteland between #10 green and #12/#17 tee. (pink area)

2 Likes

I know most of the people in here are WA related but wanted to see if we could get a few more Oregon signups to create our own roost.

1 Like

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have 2 spots at chambers this weekend that they don’t need or need filled? Up from Texas and would love to play it but no luck on their automated system so far

2 Likes

I’ll throw it out in our discord

2 Likes

Thanks! Do they accommodate singles walking up if we strike out completely?

Not usually, they don’t keep any random times open for walk ons.

They have NoTeefy set up now, so you can set up a notification incase someone cancels between now and then

Just make sure to have a Account set up in the Chambers booking system (different from the NoTeeFy system) so you can log in quickly and grab it when you get the notification

Also they Punched on Monday, so it might still be a bit sandy this weekend.

3 Likes

Howdy ya’ll! Im headed to Seattle for Thanksgiving and hoping to play some golf. Looks like I can get a tee time at Chambers on Monday, Nov. 27. What can I expect regarding course conditions at this time? Any other courses that ya’ll would recommend? Obviously, if anyone else is interested in playing, always up for meeting fellow refugees IRL. Appreciate your help.

3 Likes