Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Don’t shoot the messenger!

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s what I’m sayin! Who is up for a round this Sunday?

In other news, you fellas have confirmed my choice not to rent.

2 Likes

Full disclosure, I’d play with you on Sunday, but I will be just outside NYC playing a little place called Sleepy Hollow CC… :nail_care:

4 Likes

I’d say that’s a good reason. Enjoy!

Finally back home, after an exit experience at seatac, can confirm big sucking. Car rental return, piece of cake. Check-in, space for humans, security check/screening, all balls. Weird golf bag drop (put it on that cart bro) experience. Just had to laugh most of the way through.

We left tons of time for our airport exit thinking the car return and shuttle would be awful but that was super quick. 2.5hrs to flight at the airport door, doing great for time. By the time we got through screening, and off the train to terminal B we lost nearly 2hrs of that wiggle room.

Icing on the cake for the whole experience is that my golf bag did not make the return journey. Thank you seatac.

tobias-funke-and-scene

3 Likes

Say it with me folks…

Clear :clap: and :clap: pre :clap: check :clap:

2 Likes

It had me reconsidering many things for sure, I travel to the usa very infrequently, and nothing’s ever approached this within canada. If I come back for chambers I’ll be well prepared next time.

1 Like

And if you don’t have precheck, try spotsaver (download the flySEA app). Can help mitigate long lines.

3 Likes

My wife did spot saver for her flight out a few weeks back, and even though it wasn’t on a long-line day she basically got through security before I even got half way home to Tacoma.

1 Like

I dont believe you ever left Tacoma.

2 Likes

Explain this

Edit: I realize it would be more convincing if I was in the photo, but I was too lazy to ask for anyone to take a picture of me while I was at EGCC

4 Likes

You came to Egcc and didn’t even tell me? So scummy

2 Likes

@Albinobluesheep DID NOT step foot in Snohomish County, I assure you. He doesn’t even come to King County.

3 Likes

I would never! That photo is from May '22

1 Like

More Likely to Step Foot in Snohomish County in 2023

• Albinobluesheep
  • RyMo
0 voters
1 Like

add in me, and its still one of you two lol

1 Like

I can’t even refute this

2 Likes

Hey y’all - skins game signups are now open for Wine Valley. There is one skins game for saturday and one for sunday. $20 will get you in for both days ($10 per day), and it will be a 50/50 split between gross and net. If you can only enter one of the days, send me $10 and let me know which day you are signing up for. I am AT David-Appelbaum-3 on Venmo, last 4 is 8697.

1 Like

I am in but don’t have Venmo (because :canada:). I will find you and give you cash on Saturday.

2 Likes

Hello all. How are the golf options for mid/early February in your neck of the woods please? Guessing the weather may potentially be a very tough scene, but hope to be in the Seattle area visiting sister-in-law before heading to Vancouver/Whistler. Does Chambers Bay close down for the winter? Thank You!