Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

¿Porque no los dos? Do they have an industry guest rate?

Throwing the name “Justin Kaiser” out goes a long way in that city.

2 Likes

Still need anyone for chambers on the 27th? My girlfriend and I are moving to Bremerton the 14th and I’m looking to get #involved in the PNW nest.

1 Like

I THINK I’m full, but I’ll confirm with everyone and let you know if they can’t make it.

Also, here’s a link to our Discord. We have a random tee times thread, and there are always tee times at Chambers flying around.

Welcome to the PNW!

2 Likes

Thanks for welcoming me! I’ll definitely check out the discord

1 Like

Ok one more ask of the group, please let me know if there is somewhere better to post this. My GF is an elementary school reading teacher (from NY state) and is trying to find a job in the Seattle area. She is also open to doing something outside of teaching and has also done a fair bit of babysitting. If anyone has any recommendations, knows of any openings or has any general advice it would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Will DM you - my wife is an elementary school teacher in the area

2 Likes

Midwest guy flying into Seattle for business for one day only, this Sunday. Paralyzed on where to play. How do I get on West Seattle as a single? Any one have ideas or suggestions? I won’t have a rental car or clubs (just to make the mission more complicated). Looking for recs or playing partners in the name of St. Rappeo.

Thanks!

1 Like

I flew into seattle two days ago and as I was waiting in the giant line for the rental car shuttle I spotted a guy with what looked like a pretty tidy and well used travel golf bag just ahead. Naturally as another soul on a similar mission (travel golf bag in hand) we started chatting about local golf options and travel golfing.

My heart skipped a bit when he mentioned using NLU as a way to find good courses out in the wild and I thought, am I about to randomly encounter a fellow refugee? Turns out no, not aware of the forum, not aware of all the sickos he’s missing out on. Oh well.

Also as a note to visitors through seatac: the rental car situation is totally balls. I was pretty close to 3hrs lining up for the rental car shuttle to driving. Longest I’ve ever had to wait.

1 Like

SeaTAC is balls.

Neck and Neck with Denver for worst airport in America.

SeaTac can be a tough scene. I fly in and out several times a month, but luckily I don’t have to deal with the rental cars.

@Tron has some takes on SeaTac. It’s not good.

1 Like

You’ll find no PNW Crew member who’ll fight you on your SeaTac sucks take. The place is terrible, there are worse, but that doesn’t excuse SeaTac

3 Likes

@PNWCrew Will someone please take this person golfing this weekend, CHRIST!

1 Like

I could not do that rental car experience more than once every few years.

1 Like

Need some info on the rental car experience. Never done it. Rolling in with elevated status on Hertz.

Will I have issues?

Never done rental car - can’t speak to that. Can only speak to the shitty TSA experience, how they funnel you through, options once through etc

Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Once Again Named Best Airport in North America by Skytrax | Port of Seattle (portseattle.org)

Back to back!

Put Some Respect On My Name Discord Emojis - Put Some Respect On My Name Emojis For Discord

1 Like

FTFY

3 Likes

This is an extremely bad hill to die on my dude lol

2 Likes