Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

You’re in!

1 Like

want to know how I know you’re the best tournament director? Now just need to find a way to make OP3 work

1 Like

Not much in the area. You got the resort courses and that’s about it

Live shot of @MrVinegar206 organizing an event with us illiterate idiots.

6 Likes

not near enough cats in the scene, but it hits to the point

1 Like

Updated

5 Likes

YOU SON OF A…

4 Likes

its purrfect

4 Likes

Figured as much without a drive out. I like any golf, but it’s definitely better at a fun course, so no worries there.

1 Like

Bring your windbreaker.

hi pnw roost, got a vacation planned for middle of September (9-16) and our airbnb is near Mirrormont. Would love some local rec’s for a couple rounds, if possible. Would splurge for a round if it’s worth it.

just need to be able to be home by ~noon for actual vacation activities to begin.

feel free to send me towards some older posts or threads.

thx in advance.

1 Like

Chambers Bay is worth it

3 Likes

Might depend on what kind of golf you are looking for? Some cheap munis in the area that could scratch the itch (Mt. Si GC), a course with amazing bones that has gone downhill in recent years after the management company got sold to an overseas investment group (Washington National), or as @Waldorf98 said, Chambers Bay is worth the drive/effort. You could probably get home by noon if you tee off super early.

1 Like

IMG_0083

1 Like

Second Chambers as a need to play but getting home by noon will definitely be a stretch. For some strapped vibes Sno Falls or Mt Si in North Bend/Fall City area or Riverbend or Maplewood in Kent/Renton are solid and fairly close. Other one I’d recommend is Druids Glen. I think their weekday rates are a bit more reasonable and I would put the layout slightly ahead of WA National. Only thing about there is it can be a tough walk on the back nine with a couple treks between holes.

1 Like

Is there a “cheap” way to play Chambers? Asking for a friend (me)

Short of an industry discount, play with a member (me).

3 Likes

Yeah, email the head pro Brent Zepp (bzepp@kempersports.com) and tell him you are a caddy, I can’t remember what the rate was when @Joezwickl and Amber came up last month to play with me.

Also, I have a tee time on Sunday, August 27th if anyone is interested (@Joezwickl, @Fluff, @jasonnutter, @Vaughanw22, etc, etc, etc).

2 Likes

$150 I’m pretty sure. They just charged us whatever they charge you.

We both paid our caddie $150