Roll Call: Virginia

Lived in Harrisonburg for 5 years in the mid-late 2000’s and my brother currently resides in Crozet. We’ll have to play next time I’m in that area visiting

2 Likes

Hit me up and I’ll try to make it work👍🏼

I’ve only played the front 9 at Old Trail in Crozet, but it left me wanting to come back!

1 Like

Welcome Logan!

I’m just down the road in Waynesboro. I’ve played Lakeview a few times and love getting over to old trail to play too. I only work Tuesday-Friday so if you ever need a partner feel free to shoot me a message!

3 Likes

You got it👍🏼

1 Like

Anyone here native to Charlottesville? I’m here this week for work. Little cold to play anywhere, but I did sign up to use an indoor place called Anytime Golf off 29. Seems like a great place.

2 Likes

In the area actually won’t be this bad this weekend temp wise. Thought you had to have a membership to go there.

Kinda hope it is chilly on Saturday; my daughters and I will be at Wintergreen.

2 Likes

You should head up the road to Speeryville and play The Schoolhouse Nine. It’s about an hour from C’ville.

http://www.schoolhousenine.com/

1 Like

Normally yes, but Carl, the owner, was incredibly great to work with. Joined them for league night tonight and would highly recommend!

1 Like

I’ve heard nothing but awesome things about that place!

Hello…I know this is a comment on a 2 year old post and a random reach out but do you still have connections for Kingsmill? I’m flying in from Denver in late April and have some availability. I’m trying to play the 2020/2021 Top 100 public courses and Kingsmill is on there.

Let me know and thanks in advance

Ryan

Anyone interested in playing Royal New Kent in the AM on 3/9? I’ve never played it, but I’ll be traveling back through Richmond & I’m excited to check out this challenging Strantz design!

Hit up @Smidler for his notes, he saved me about 5 shots first stop at rnk

Notes? Someone say sumthin bout notes?

5 Likes

Man I should’ve came here for tips before I played it back in November. Course kicked my whole groups ass haha

Coincidentally, I’m actually planning to play with two of my buddies that morning. Would be great to have a fourth. I’ll loop you in when we get closer to making a tee time.

1 Like

Has anybody played the ashford short course at the greenbrier?

tee sheet was packed yest with the weather the head pro told me to save my time and come play today when its 15 degrees colder. First round of the year at least LFG

4 Likes

Virginia folks, take a trip up to the Old Line State for our DMV Roost Major at Bulle Rock. Registration open now!

3 Likes

New here. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to learn the ropes and get out and play some golf. Located in Lynchburg.

2 Likes