Roll Call: Virginia

Played Laurel Hill last month and it was in great shape, but can’t speak to the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Laurel Hill was in great shape a couple of weeks ago. I do not know their aeration schedule, though. 'Tis the season of punched greens.

2 Likes

W&L. Played on the golf team (decided to go pro in something other than golf) and graduated in 2018 so unfortunately didn’t have the opportunity to see Randy at point guard facilitating the Generals’ offense. Would have been a thrill to see the Big Guy deep in his process!

2 Likes

I got a 3:20 saturday at London Downs near Lynchburg with 2 spots available if anyone is interested

@hothandluke Nice! Class of ‘16 so we might have crossed paths. If you’re in the nest with full access to the refuge archives, go look up the doxxing thread. It turned into a bit of a Trav ride thru the ages.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Just putting this out there as a reminder, @Shankapotomous and I are hosting a tournament out at our home course of Stoneleigh Golf & Country Club on 11/14 in Round Hill. We’d love to have ya’ll out!

Match Play Atop The Hill

1 Like

I currently have the punched greens blues boys

2 Likes

Didn’t see a DC or NOVA Roll Call thread, so figured I would post in here. Playing Saturday morning at East Potomac with 2 others, so we have room for 1 more at 830. I set up the reservation to walk. In interest of transparency, other two are hacks and semi new to the game, but we’re capping scores and keeping up. Just wanted to get up to DC from SC and see the new East Potomac and hopefully score some merch.

2 Likes

Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

1 Like

Moved it there for ya!

1 Like

Well I certainly didn’t say I looked really hard

3 Likes

are both of those threads able to be seen without the paywall?

I thought about coming up to DC on friday night for a stay over and golf but we have a soccer game at 10 now I was unaware of

nice round the other day too bro

I think all of the Roll Call threads are outside the paywall. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

Roll call should be outside paywall.
No worries. People will cross post in that one, the VA RC and the Maryland RC so someone will see it. Just a heads up East Potomac is a work in progress. You will notice a few changes like a couple elevated tee boxes, new carts, and a lot of brush clearing. Course stays pretty busy and some guys who played this weekend had very long rounds with early AM starts so be ready to wait some. Have fun. I would join you but I’ll be out of town.

1 Like

It looks like the DC roll call isn’t in the Community Center category, so I think it is actually behind the paywall. It’s in the Island of Misfit Toys section.

2 Likes

Good find!
@Double_Bogey_Dave can we have this Roll call group moved to the Community thread please?

Roll Call: Washington DC/DMV Area

2 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave might be traveling today so might be worth it to tag @PGA_ALLTHEWAY as well

3 Likes

Thank you. Needed par on #18 to break 80 and topped my drive, hit a decent rescue shot then flew the green with my third shot. Got on and two putted for the DB. Things are coming around.

ICARITOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes