Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

As a Toronto guy I would lean Canada wide. Just thinking about my CFL fandom, it’s great having one team to go for but when the Grey Cup rolls around the whole country rallies together to party. I think you’d be more likely to catch vibe with a national concept.

2 Likes

That’s fine. I’ve always said it’s up to people to self organise, so you guys can change it any way you want.

In the GB&I chapter we have people from England, Scotland, Ireland, Holland & Spain. We’re all I one big WhatsApp but we have regional sub groups too. We play 4 big events together a year, then each sub group does a season long match play knockout comp. probably a good idea for Canada to do something similar. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers!

I can email the files your way if you think it’s something you can take on.

Also, I added a Canada chapter to the spreadsheet here (Row 572):

2 Likes

There’s only one rule for joining the Canada RACDG

7 Likes

Can we get a Mike from Canmore?
Is anyone else old enough to remember the Royal Canadian Air Farce?

6 Likes

I remember it when it was a radio show…don’t recall Mike from Canmore though.

1 Like

Just signed up for the Canadian RACDG. Currently out in Vancouver but will be back home in Ontario (Aurora/GTA-ish) in the fall and would love to host a Refugee meetup when I’m back

5 Likes

Definitely! I’ll see what I can do.

I’m in for this, I like to do stuff.

Definitely down for meetups. Not super easy for me to travel too far right now, with the little kiddos and whatnot, but I’m down to get together if possible.

1 Like

For the GTA guis/gals - I have a 1:00 time on Sunday at Copper Creek with two spots open if anyone is interested. I think rack rate is $125. Will probably cancel the other mid-morning tomorrow so let me know via PM, or jump on it after I cancel.

1 Like

Would love to but can’t swing it this Sunday. It would be great to get the GTA (and GTA adjacent) folks out for a round soon. Thinking maybe a foursome or two at Osprey Valley this month if there’s interest.

3 Likes

Wish I could. Would love another crack at that course. Didn’t have my best stuff last time I played there.

1 Like

Buddy I haven’t had my best stuff in years.

1 Like

5 Likes

I am way in for Osprey. Would love to do something close to the solstice there where we get in 36+

4 Likes

Do they still do the play all day rate during the week?

Looks like it’s single rounds only right now due to limited hours. Which is too bad…

1 Like

Plus, I haven’t even played out there! Didn’t make it last year, and this is only my second summer in ON. I had grand plans for play-all-day fun up there this year. I guess we see what happens over the next couple weeks in Ford-land and we go from there.